+ Follow This Topic

Thread: jealousy

jealousy

ive been with my gf for a yr and a half now, but i find that im a jealous person. I just don;t like the fact that when two people love each other they still checkout other people. I have asked her numerous times but she always says she has no interest and is not at all attracted to other guys she just loves me.. I just wanted to ask any girls out there if this is possible. is it possible for a girl to love a guy so much that she would not be attracted physically to other guys? please help my jealousy is starting to piss me off any has also cause countless arguments
    Last edited by tokey; 21-12-04 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tokey
    ive been with my gf for a yr and a half now, but i find that im a jealous person. I just don;t like the fact that when two people love each other they still checkout other people. I have asked her numerous times but she always says she has no interest and is not at all attracted to other guys she just loves me.. I just wanted to ask any girls out there if this is possible. is it possible for a girl to love a guy so much that she would not be attracted physically to other guys? please help
    I know exactly how you feel, but yes it is possible. I love my boyfriend more then anything in this world - but I still look at other men and I'm attracted to them - I wouldn't be human otherwise. However, it would tear my heart out if I even thought about doing anything with anyone else. I might find other men attractive but that is it. Everyone likes attention and it's flattering but I know its hard, but don't be jealous. DO you not look at women at all anymore? Even just thinking someone is pretty??
    Jakki

Quote Originally Posted by jakki2903
    I know exactly how you feel, but yes it is possible. I love my boyfriend more then anything in this world - but I still look at other men and I'm attracted to them - I wouldn't be human otherwise. However, it would tear my heart out if I even thought about doing anything with anyone else. I might find other men attractive but that is it. Everyone likes attention and it's flattering but I know its hard, but don't be jealous. DO you not look at women at all anymore? Even just thinking someone is pretty??
    you are right I am attracted to other girls. but I just don't understand why she would not tell me about it. I guess it kinda hurts to know that my gf is attracted to other guys. but she does say she does not look at all. do I have any hope in her not looking

Quote Originally Posted by tokey
    you are right I am attracted to other girls. but I just don't understand why she would not tell me about it. I guess it kinda hurts to know that my gf is attracted to other guys. but she does say she does not look at all. do I have any hope in her not looking
    Tokey - just chill - I look at other blokes and even get chatted up by them - but I don't tell my boyfriend - I don't tell him because it would upset him and there is nothing to worry about. If she told you about every bloke that she looked at well she'd drive herself crazy. It is perfectly normal and natural to check out other people. Has she given you any reason to think she would ever do anything with someone else?

I just want you to not worry. I feel exactly the same about my boyfriend and hate it when he even says a girl is pretty but I know he loves me and now I do the same thing - we're allowed to look!! Like you said you check out other girls - do you tell your girlfriend??
    Jakki

Tokey - its only natural for girls to look at other blokes, just as she may look at a famous actor or musician she will look at lads down the street etc. I love my boyfriend very much and honestly think he is the sexiest and fittest man in the world but I still LOOK. It doesnt mean im going to do anything it is just natural and if you trust her you have absolutely nothing to worry about. I work in events at a big posh hotel and the majority of the staff there are male and trust me im always looking, particulary at this one chef lol but god i would never ever do anything to hurt my boyfriend just sometimes a little thought can get u thru the day till you see your other half.

You both seem to have done a good job with the relationship so far seen as it has lasted a year and half, dont let silly things like jealousy spoil it...i mean you could take this too far and get angry when lads may check out your girl, but what you need to remember is that you find her attractive so other lads will too, and you should love the fact that she is checking out other guys and always coming back to you... i.e you are the one she thinks is F-I-N-E hehe
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Yeah it's only natural, you're not telling me you stopped looking at girls have you?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like she knows you'd be freakin' out like you already are. Calm down dude.

Yeh, I agree. Also, I have had flings with married women, women who have b-friends and that confense with their "real" lovers how much they love them still. I dunno????
    And I was there when the b-friend called Her on her cell and she bullshited about how she was thinking about him. Yeh, I would worry, I guess that is why I don't want something real anymore. I'm on the verge of not believing in love anymore.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

King Zarathu Guest
    my g/f tells me the same thing but inside i keep my expectations low

i know she doesn't because she's uber religious and she's all like "dude i swear to god i only check you out" which is cool lol