+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She is jealous about other girls without even knowing them and without reason !

She is jealous about other girls without even knowing them and without reason !

Me and my girlfriend are together since the end of October last year. We love each other a lot and even though for the moment most of our relationship is happening online cause we don't get the chance to meet each other a lot (but we will up to September).
    It's been a while that she has started checking my Facebook account a lot,she notices every like I make or every comment,and tonight was not the first night it happened but I will tell you what happened.
    I got to know another girl 2 weeks ago,about my age (18) and she was nice and we are good friends. I sent her a friend request some days ago and she started liking my statuses and posts,and I gave her some likes in her profile as well. My girl,had now seen these likes I gave to my friend and she all of a sudden,asks me "Who is this,a new friend of yours ?" in a "trynna be nice" way,but I don't eat that,I am used to her,I know how she feels all the time.I got she was jealous and I directly told her that she was a good friend of mine and nothing more.I asked her not to become jealous cause there was no reason,I meet the girl 2-3 times a week and we do some random chats,nothing more really.She didn;t accept that for an explanation,and told me that she didn't like the girl.I was surprised cause she doesn;t even know her and you cannot dislike someone you have not even ever talked to or something.I tried to explain her that she was doing something wrong and that I do not like the fact she is being hard-headed and disliking someone like that girl,who she does not know and has and will never meet.She told me she loves me and she went to sleep.Now I am worried cause I love her a lot and I do not give her any reasons to be jealous at all.But as you can see,even when there are no reasons,she invents them.

BIG QUESTION TO FEMALES: Why do you think she does it and what do you suggest doing so it doesn;t happen anymore cause it's really not appropriate and annoying ?

Thanks in advcance to everyone who answers,Donald.

It's because she's insecure, and she distrusts you. No need to look further, that's it boiled down.

Yep, she's an insecure fruit loop. Your 'relationship' is doomed unless you become the doormat that she wants you to be. Good luck - you will need it.

Quote Originally Posted by donaldinlove View Post
    she all of a sudden,asks me "Who is this,a new friend of yours ?" in a "trynna be nice" way,but I don't eat that,I am used to her,I know how she feels all the time.I got she was jealous and I directly told her that she was a good friend of mine and nothing more.I asked her not to become jealous cause there was no reason,
    (To the bolded part) No, you don't. You don't know how she feels all the time, so stop basing your reactions on how you think she's going to feel.

Based on what you posted, this is how I picture what happened (correct any inaccuracies):

Her: Who is this, a new friend of yours?
    You: Yes, yes it is. She is my new friend. Ugh. Nothing more! GOD, why do you get so jealous?!
    Her: ...
    You: I only see her 2-3 times a week and we also chat. NOTHING MORE! I meant it!
    Her: Oh really? Well, you sound guilty. I don't like this. Why is this bitch rubbin up on my man?
    You: She's not a bitch! How can you call her that! You don't even know her! She's a lovely person!

If that's at all similar to the way your conversation went, then it's your fault that she's jealous, because you were being weird and defensive about some Facebook friend. If you had replied, "Oh, her? She's just a girl I met a couple of weeks ago through so-and-so. No one important." Would her reaction have been different?

Our conversation was nothing like that at all. She asked who this girl was as she told me by curiosity,because I have liked some posts of her in Facebook,and I explained she was a girl I had started to know some time ago and that now she is a good friend of mine. After I said this she started saying it's ok and it's alright but I knew it was not alright,cause I repeat,I get it when she is jealous.I told her there was nothing to worry not in a hursh way and trynna protect my "Facebook friend",cause nothing is more important to me than my relationship with her,but it is out of this world to just pick a girl and start hating on her without any reason.I mean,I don't give her ANY reason to be jealous or anything.She also has friends,and I never do these kind of talks with her about her friends,because I trust her and I know she loves me.I believe I have what it takes so this girl does not betray me,cause I give a lot in this relationship(she also does).The thing is she just doesn't trust me and I wonder why I tried to explain her that the way she reacts for all the girls is gonna damage our relationship and is gonna make us sad and mad instead of having a good time together and living our love as we are supposed to.And no,I don't think her reaction would have been different to answer you last question.I also know and understand she is younger and immature than I may be but it is not right to pick out someone you don't even know and start hating just cause you like to.

Your allowed to have face book

Send her some flowers with a card saying your my one and only, my hearts yours. that should make everything better.

And this is not the only case.In every relationship I had before this it happened the same way.I trusted the girl and I didn;t need to check her social sites or their mobile phones for messages or calls(cause if she would want to leave or betray me,then what is the point of me trying to prevent it,it will happen eventually) and nothing,BUT the girls always did the opposite.Big jealousy,no trust,control everything.And this is what hurts me the most .

im gonna go with the age thing here, you might just be more mature then alot of the women around your age you have been seeing. its nothing wrong with that, but the fact you put trust in women right away is not somthing all men will do. some times i think your better not to care then care, just ya farther ahead.

And I was not being defensive about some Facebook friend, I just don't want her to create things for people without reasons or logic.I am more mature then her cause I am a bit older and I also understand that she is young and a bit more immature but I didn't understand these sort of reactions and actions .

Leave her if you think she's too insecure and you're not happy with her.
    or
    Reassure her that she means more than any other girl.

in order for a person to trust others i feel they must 1st learn to trust themselves...no to check everything and anything. once you start you become obsessed and you keep checking to keep learning oh theres nothing going on. thats just a relief. releif is not trust. relief brings anxitey which causes stress

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am more mature then her cause I am a bit older
    That's a pretty terrible assumption to be working off of.

I didn;t really mean that but I think I expressed it wrong. I mean that she is more immature in her actions and I can sense that,and besides that,for sure that there are people even older than 18 and still immature,but normally you start maturing a lot by the time you are 18 or you are already mature enough I think

I didn;t really mean that but I think I expressed it wrong. I mean that she is more immature in her actions and I can sense that,and besides that,for sure that there are people even older than 18 and still immature,but normally you start maturing a lot by the time you are 18 or you are already mature enough I think
    Save that somewhere, and re-read it when you're 30. And again at 40.