+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Random questions on stuff you know but I don't

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Random questions on stuff you know but I don't

That I have no one else to ask. Think of it as a survey

1) Have you ever kissed a guy or girl and did not like the texture of their lips? Do dry lips make for a really bad kiss?
    2) How long do you cuddle in bed with your significant other before you go to sleep? What position do you assume when you cuddle (spooning?)? Where can your hands go, is touching the boobs a no-no? What positions do you assume when you fall asleep? Are you fully clothed? How much kissing goes on? Where do you kiss? Do you talk or say anything? If so, about what?
    3) How much do you frown upon people who have minor speech problems? Specifically what do girls think of guys who talk like they were punched in the mouth too many times as a child. And the occasional stutter, is this a really big turn-off? Doesn’t make a difference but what the hell I want to know
    4) During sex have you ever taken a whiff of the odor of a mans anus and been so repulsed you nearly vomited? I lack the flexibility to see if my dick has a bad odor from close enough. Ever sucked a dick that smelled bad? If so, have any guys found a way to clean it well, such as wanking with a sudzed up washcloth in the shower (not literally)?
    5) What is a good way to initiate physical contact without being weird about it? Especially for a naturally awkward person.

I have a lot more questions where this came from but I don’t want to throw too much at you all.
    Thanks!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're fúckin' crazy dude.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol come on Fras, think about it... How would I have any idea of knowing the answers to those questions? And if I wanted to know (but I don't) who would I ask?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1) Bad breath makes for a really bad kiss... chapped lips can be remedied. Buy yourself some chapstick, and make sure you brush your teeth and tongue regularly as well as flossing.

2) You must not go immediately to sleep! She will want you stay awake through the emotional come-down (girls get this, but maybe not guys.) Spooning is usually the male's front side up against the girl's backside, and a hand on the boob is good. If she gets up to put on clothes, you should put your boxers back on. If not, then you can sleep naked. As for where and when to kiss, you can probably figure this out on your own, but I am assuming you are talking about AFTER you have had sex, so it seemslike that would be minimal.

3) People's level of tolerance varies. It may bother some people, but not others. Just think of that as a weeding-out process. Besides, if we can elect someone president who speaks as poorly as Bush does, I don't think you should have too much trouble.

4) This should NEVER happen. You should shower immediately before you have a date and especially if you might engage in sex, whether it be oral or vaginal. You should also soap it up before sex if you have urinated since you last showered. If you are not circumcized, be sure to retract your foreskin and wash under that, too.

5) I think it is good to start physical contact off slowly... touch her arm while you are talking to her, and pay attention to her reaction. If she still seems happy to be talking to you, then she didn't mind it, and maybe you can move in for a hug when you say goodbye.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vashti, you are awesome

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    That I have no one else to ask. Think of it as a survey

1) Have you ever kissed a guy or girl and did not like the texture of their lips? Do dry lips make for a really bad kiss?

Nah, I can't even remember kissing a girl with dry lips. I suppose I must have though, somewhere along the line.

2) How long do you cuddle in bed with your significant other before you go to sleep? What position do you assume when you cuddle (spooning?)? Where can your hands go, is touching the boobs a no-no? What positions do you assume when you fall asleep? Are you fully clothed? How much kissing goes on? Where do you kiss? Do you talk or say anything? If so, about what?
    Usually cuddle for like 10 minutes after lights out? Sometimes that leads to sex. When it's time to go to sleep though I have to turn over. I can't sleep facing another person. Girls find this a bit offensive - turning your back to them - but my girlfriend's the same. I hate the feel of someone else's breath on my face.

Is touching boobs a no-no? DM if you are f-cking a girl can sleep with your face buried in her boobs if you want. I like to lie on my girl's cans when I'm watching tv. They're the best cushions in the world.

Clothing - I usually wear boxer shorts, my girl usually wears bra and underwear (I hate the word "panties"). If we've just had sex though, we often fall asleep naked.

Again how much kissing goes on depends on whether we have sex. If we do, there's a lot. I kiss her all over, from her toes right up to the back of her neck. If we don't have sex I might just kiss her on the back of the neck a few times or something. Anyway kissing often leads to sex.

3) How much do you frown upon people who have minor speech problems? Specifically what do girls think of guys who talk like they were punched in the mouth too many times as a child. And the occasional stutter, is this a really big turn-off? Doesn’t make a difference but what the hell I want to know
    I'm probably not in your target audience, but in females I find stutters a turn on, but lithpth annoying.

My mate's girl has a stutter, but she's hot as. It's not much of an issue at all.

4) During sex have you ever taken a whiff of the odor of a mans anus and been so repulsed you nearly vomited? I lack the flexibility to see if my dick has a bad odor from close enough. Ever sucked a dick that smelled bad? If so, have any guys found a way to clean it well, such as wanking with a sudzed up washcloth in the shower (not literally)?
    Your dick won't smell as long as you wash it every single day. That's crucial. It's not a bad idea to give it a quick rinse in the bathroom sink if you're over at a girl's house and things look like they're heading that way. Just clean and rinse with soap and water like it was any other body part. Forget about wanking with a sudzed up wash cloth or anything of that nature.

5) What is a good way to initiate physical contact without being weird about it? Especially for a naturally awkward person.
    The easiest way I've found to do this, is to share a bottle of wine on a first date. That's why dinner is such a good first date. Otherwise, if it doesn't happen naturally don't force it. It can give off a creepy "I want to touch you" vibe.

Thanks!
    No worries.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You must not go immediately to sleep!
    I still haven't quite got the knack of that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks so much Charlie

I don't think you guys realize how much your answering these questions mean to me. Revealing what you probably think is common sense is unravelling a mystery that I could never otherwise figure out

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Vashti, you are awesome
    Thank God for the nurse, is all I'll say. BTW, I agree w/all she said, DM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You would have figured it out eventually.

Charlieboy - I think the majority of females find it offensive when males go straight off to sleep, which is why I advised against it, but I don't personally mind. When it's over, I am ready to move on.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha. For the first few times I sleep with a girl I make a superhuman effort to stay awake after. But yeah, I think my girl's like you as well. She doesn't mind.

For me, it's just a chemical reaction. It's like I've been injected with horse tranquiliser.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have read that it actually IS a chemical reaction... I can't quite remember the details, though...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Natures sleeping pills?

Not necessarily, but extremely drooly kissing is disgusting, so dry is better than too wet.

I think we actually try to stay awake longer so we have more time to cuddle. It gives us a rush of pleasure, oth of us. Touching boobies is a yes-yes. We lay all over one another, naked as can be, lots of kissing, talking about everything under the sun.

I would only frown on it if I felt that it was due to some kind of social anxiety or confidence problem. That would be a turn-off.

I haven't, but one of my girlfriends said her ex-husband's balls were smelly no matter how much he washed them. She described it as "funky". I wouldn't put anything "funky" in my mouth, ever. No way.

Playing. Frisbee, foosball, ping-pong, whatever, can easily lead to tickling, play-wrestling, etc. That's only a step away from smooching.
    Spammer Spanker