+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else hate PDA as much as I do?

Anyone else hate PDA as much as I do?

I don't mind the very mild PDA: hand holding, hugs, short and sweet lip and cheek kisses, arms around shoulders. All of that stuff is nice and I don't mind being seeing it.

But I don't want to listen to you sloppily make out with your boyfriend directly behind me while I'm trying to enjoy my Sunday watching the Pats and getting drunk. I also don't want to see your hand caressing your girlfriend's booty shorts while I'm waiting in line at the grocery store. I even saw some dude feeding his lady cheesecake at the cafe I worked in. Gross.

Any crazy/gross/inappropriate/hilarious PDA stories out there?

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    I don't mind the very mild PDA: hand holding, hugs, short and sweet lip and cheek kisses, arms around shoulders. All of that stuff is nice and I don't mind being seeing it.

But I don't want to listen to you sloppily make out with your boyfriend directly behind me while I'm trying to enjoy my Sunday watching the Pats and getting drunk.
    I feel you on this. I should not be able to hear your slob.

I also don't want to see your hand caressing your girlfriend's booty shorts while I'm waiting in line at the grocery store.
    LOL I dont see much wrong with this though.

I even saw some dude feeding his lady cheesecake at the cafe I worked in. Gross.
    This either. I think its cute

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Teenagers making out at bus stops and junk.....ugh. Especially when the girl is straddling the guy and he's got his hands up his shirt. It's so trashy. I got my fair share as a teenger, but we took it where people couldn't see it.

I had to sit and watch two kids practically have sex at the back of a bus, and it was nasty. He had his hand down her pants and she was moaning. They were sprawled out over the whole back row of seats, in plain view. The back of the bus got empty pretty quickly. I was shocked no one complained to the driver.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

You crack me up blue !

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm just glad no one here had to witness that. It was so dirty it made me feel like I needed a hot, hot shower.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I'm pretty easy going in general blue, but if I were there I probably would've embarrassed the fu*k out of them

i once saw a friend of mine (shes a girl) getting fingered in the restaurant at dinner table during dinner with me and bunch of other friends..
    I hate it, it grosses me out

LOL I am guilty of PDA. But not PDS. Public Display of Sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Di741111 View Post
    i once saw a friend of mine (shes a girl) getting fingered in the restaurant at dinner table during dinner with me and bunch of other friends..
    I hate it, it grosses me out
    thats nasty. I agree with what threadstarter said. Little PDA is okay but anything petting and more intimate should be banned to privacy

To be honest, that's all well and good; there is nothing wrong with that. Anything more then that is going a little over the top, and frankly, there could be a better place to be when doing things like that. If I see a couple doing those things above, I just smile and laugh a little. But I would just look the other way if anything more then that was to happen, because it's slightly disgusting for me lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

i think there is a time and place for everything..

i feel so awkward seeing a couple kissing for ages in front of me like on the train or in a shopping centre or even in a nightclub but i'm not that fussed in nightclubs.

i don't mind a soft quick kiss or a hug or holding hands, etc just not when its over the top where there making noises and stuff..

the one thing i hate the most is if i see a couple grabbing or spanking each other in public. that i find is inappropriate behaviour..

i think it bothers me more seeing people getting so affection in public when i'm single and not getting any action of my own lol..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought this would be about Blackberries.

Holding hands, quick kiss is fine. Even the feeding of the cheesecake could be cute.

But body grabs and beyond shows a lack of respect for self and others. Tho the thrill of getting caught can add to the fun. Depends on the situation. I've told teenagers off when making out in front of little kids.

I have a similar beef with women who put makeup on in public: doing so is just a reminder to others that you need it. Get ready before you walk out the door--noone looks stylish trying to paint their face.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'm definitely guilty of the public butt-pat.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    I'm pretty easy going in general blue, but if I were there I probably would've embarrassed the fu*k out of them
    Yea me too haha.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

im guilty of fingering ex on a bus and on a beach. its exciting, knowing people might notice what your doing haha

but if i would ever see anyone else doing this i would probably be sick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast