+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex flirting with friend right in front of my face!

My ex flirting with friend right in front of my face!

I broke up with my ex boyfriend on a mutual basis a month ago, two weeks ago he was sending me messages saying he missed me and he was going crazy. But the other night I went out with some of our mutual friends and he showed up and sat next to this girl who is friends with my friends but I don't know her that well. When I was still with my boyfriend he told me several times that he thought this girl was hot. Anyway so they were sat right in front of me and he was flirting with her all night, touching her arm, throwing party poppers on her head and patting her hair, drinking shots with her. It made me so upset and so angry and I havn't been able to stop obsessing over it ever since. I ended up getting really drunk and staying up all night drinking to drown my sorrows. I think she is seeing one of our other friends aswell so he is behaving like an idiot.

How can I stop myself obsessing over him all the time, it is driving me crazy. I don't have a job or any motivation to get one and I can't stop thinking about him all day and how horrible he was to me when we were together and how hes got loads of new friends now and is becoming a successful dj and he doesn't deserve any of it. I even dream about him! I just want to move on but I don't know how and I don't want to have to stop going out to avoid him.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should try to avoid him all together until you are over him completely. Why rub salt into your wound?

Don't talk to him by phone or IM. Don't go to events where you think he might be.
    Get busy with your life! It will be easier to get over him if you have something productiove to do. When you get the blues, call your best girlfriend to chat.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by brittany View Post
    I broke up with my ex boyfriend on a mutual basis a month ago, two weeks ago he was sending me messages saying he missed me and he was going crazy.
    This is the operative phrase, here. This is what matters. You need to move on.

You broke up with him a month ago. He's free to flirt with whomever he wants. If it bothers you this much, then avoid contact with him.

Quote Originally Posted by brittany View Post
    I don't have a job or any motivation to get one
    What a lazy, self-centered, princess-brat. How about you get off your fat lazy ass and do something with YOUR life instead of worrying about what he is doing with his? I know it's a crazy concept, but some people in this world have to actually DO something to get where they want in life.

Did you think that after you broke up with him, he would just come running back to you all puppy-eyed begging for forgiveneess? What did you expect, you dumb ****ing broad?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybog View Post
    What a lazy, self-centered, princess-brat. How about you get off your fat lazy ass and do something with YOUR life instead of worrying about what he is doing with his? I know it's a crazy concept, but some people in this world have to actually DO something to get where they want in life.

Did you think that after you broke up with him, he would just come running back to you all puppy-eyed begging for forgiveneess? What did you expect, you dumb ****ing broad?
    I... Cybog, I'm really speechless. Really. I didn't think I could agree more with something you had to say.

Brittany- You're an asshole. A huge asshole.