+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should gay couples be able to get married?

Should gay couples be able to get married?

In my opinion, gay couples get the same protection under laws enjoyed by married heterosexual couples for many reasons.

First, General protection under Thai laws. Thai people, with whether born or gender will be protection equality and males or females have equality rights. Second, Many countries have recognized homosexual marriage. Gay couples marriage currently legal in eight countries and in German law recognized the author of the gay couples. Finally, Law does not identify that gay couples cannot get married. Marriage happen to all genders. For example, George Takei and Brad Mal actor in Hollywood at marriage legally.

In conclusion, gay couples marriage is another of his choice under the constitution and international human rights and most importantly should have the right to choose their own lifestyle. What do you think about gay couples be able to get married?

Thank you everyone who comments.

Gays shouldn't be able to get married because gays cannot reproduce, nor can they feel emotions.

I think everyone should be able to enter into a civil union and that it should carry all the same rights, privileges and social weight as marriage does now. If the religious right wants to protect "marriage", they can have a completely separate deal that is recognized by their respective churches but doesn't hold up in court like a civil union. I'm big on the separation of church and state. I also think it should be REALLY ****ing hard to get into and out of a religious marriage. I'm sickened by all these hypocrites yammering on about how they need to protect the sanctity of marriage and then cheating on or abusing their spouses and getting divorced half the time.

I'm reminded of a funny song I heard once. The chorus went "If we can't get married, you can't get divorced". Ha!
    Spammer Spanker

Still debating about this? When do we live, in the Stone Age?

Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    nor can they feel emotions.
    LMAO

^I'd have quite liked to live in a cave

I agree with Giga anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think everyone should be able to enter into a civil union and that it should carry all the same rights, privileges and social weight as marriage does now. If the religious right wants to protect "marriage", they can have a completely separate deal that is recognized by their respective churches but doesn't hold up in court like a civil union. I'm big on the separation of church and state. I also think it should be REALLY ****ing hard to get into and out of a religious marriage. I'm sickened by all these hypocrites yammering on about how they need to protect the sanctity of marriage and then cheating on or abusing their spouses and getting divorced half the time.

I'm reminded of a funny song I heard once. The chorus went "If we can't get married, you can't get divorced". Ha!
    I'm not religious, but I would like to get married in a church in front of a pastor like my parents, grandparents, greatgrandparents etc etc, its called tradition and tradition only allowed man and woman to get married

Absolutely on letting gays marrying legally, not so keen on them adopting

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    Absolutely on letting gays marrying legally, not so keen on them adopting
    Statistically, there's a lot more dysfunctional families with woman+man couples than gay couples. The ones who adopt want the kids and will love them, the ones who can spawn kids accidentally.. well..

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree completely. Though I do think society has to come a long, long way in accepting children from familes with same sex parents.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Statistically, there's a lot more dysfunctional families with woman+man couples than gay couples. The ones who adopt want the kids and will love them, the ones who can spawn kids accidentally.. well..
    Let me tell you something about statistic... And I'm experienced in this field cause I do them at work every day
    I say once and I don't want to repeat myself : All statistics are BUUUUUL's EYE , cannot say why ,just believe me hahahahahahahhahahaha

Jesus, when I hear statistic,or -cally I want to laugh lol :p

**** , I need to work tomorrow too :/

****ing statistics...
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Let me tell you something about statistic... And I'm experienced in this field cause I do them at work every day
    I say once and I don't want to repeat myself : All statistics are BUUUUUL's EYE , cannot say why ,just believe me hahahahahahahhahahaha

Jesus, when I hear statistic,or -cally I want to laugh lol :p

**** , I need to work tomorrow too :/

****ing statistics...
    Not all of them, mostly just the ones on which money depends.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    They always depend on money Someone pays to do a statistic for them about the thing that's interessting for them. The questions asked,are so stupid, you can't even imagine how, and the answers are in 90% the same and pretty predictible . Well but at least I have work and someone pays me, even if my current job is ****ing pointless, I have fun lol

Like, we have a new german project, we call private people and do survey about everything, and I mean realoly everything, shops,post bankd,electricity providers in1, that takes 1 and half ****ing hour That's why I think statistics are something funny, I can tell you that "statistically" people after 2 mins of interview already don't give a **** and give you whatever which answers just to finish the survey or they just hang up So when they hang up, sometimes the surveys are "magically" done hahahahaha i want to laugh at it all
    I wazzzz here

The way I see it, the people who have problem with gay people having the right to marry are the same people who have a problem with gay people having a right to exist at all
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I don't see why two people who happen to be of the same sex should have to jump through hoops to be recognized as a married couple. We'll let drunken knuckle heads get married left and right out in Vegas though? Seems pretty ancient "do as I say, not as I do" thinking.

No skin off my ass if a man and man get married or woman and woman. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    I'm not religious, but I would like to get married in a church in front of a pastor like my parents, grandparents, greatgrandparents etc etc, its called tradition and tradition only allowed man and woman to get married
    I think that should be available to you.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have some lesbian acquaintances in New Orleans. They decided to do the whole sperm donor thing, and now have twins.

Unfortunately, her partner has no rights in regards to them.

A damn shame.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast