+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am i finally free?What are your opinions?

Am i finally free?What are your opinions?

I did a bad thing,i broke the no contact rulle.But in the end it might have been good for me since i found out she has a tattoo now,something that when i met her she herself said she would never have and also hair style,way of talking.All this made me realise just now that the girl i fell inlove is just....gone.The sweet innocent heart is no longer there,no more blushing,no more cuddling.My heart still beats with a 1000 miles per hour but in my mind if the person i love is gone,i no longer have to love.Does this mean i am finally free,or on the final step to be free?Even thinking of this makes my chest feel like there is something burning inside.

One of my friends said that at my age of almost 22 i should not be thinking of anything serious,that i was a dumbass to be tied from 16 to this age anyway,and i should be dating every girl i see..
    Last edited by Cloud206; 05-06-10 at 02:33 AM.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

^^ I think your mate is wise.

Your friend has a point, go out and play the field. Don't be a dick and use girls, or lead them on, but, its more of your time to explore right now. You don't know what type of girl you want to end up with, you just have the experience of being with one girl.