+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Explain this one to me..

Explain this one to me..

Okay, so me and my ex girlfriend went out for nine months. All the time she would say how if we would ever break up she could never find someone like me, it would take her a long time, she wouldn't know what to do. She always said that we would be together forever. Flash forward to month eight, she broke up with me because I would always fight with her over stupid things because of my jealously and insurced. I even went on to call her some really bad names. But, a couple hours later she decied to get back together because as she said I was the best thing that has ever happened to her. So, last month I know I'm on a short lease so I try to change and I did. I just made one mistake and got upset over not going to a concert I really wanted to go to with her, also she got mad at me because we use to call each other at 11 every night, an I stayed out with my friends until 2, she was waiting for me. So, we went to her friends cottage for a week and came back and decied to break up with me again. She told me she lost her feelings and that she'd rather be single. Flash forward two week, and she's already in a relationship with another guy, who lives 10 hours away and I don't think they've ever met. They talk on Skype each night for hours. They really didn't start to talk until the week leading up to the cottage, I checked her phone. I guess as they say treat your girl right or there will be someone there to treat her better. But I don't understand how it could escalate so fast. Rebound relationship, or filling the void that I left that I failed to void with all the fighting? It gets to me everyday..

I'm a noob, but I'd say she idealized that online friend, and avoided your fights. She will probably see soon there is no comparison, you're more real. I'd try to make her see that, in a casual manner, don't scare her, show her the good moments you have had and that she cant have online. Don't push her and try to accept it meanwhile. But I'm told to be obsessive, so really wait for other opinions.

Btw, about good guys... I've heard they are the last.

I am trying to show her the good side of me and the side that she fell in love with, but when she broke up with she told me she needed her space for a month. I tryed talking to her a couple times in the months about getting back together and how I will change the fighting, but it seemed to make her mad and I think I pushed her away more. I know I shouldnt have talk to her about it, and pretended like nothig happened. But I sent her tickets for her and her family to a baseball game for her birthday, because she wanted to go with all of us but then we broke up. I have yet to hear anything back. Right now I'm just respecting her space, it's the hardest thing to do, but I'm trying my best. And knowing and being in a relationship with her I know that she would never cheat or do anything like that while having a boyfriend, I just wish I saw that when we were going out instead of always getting jealous, which I think ruined us two. But we shall see with time I guess. I mean I think it's a rebound relationship, she's trying to fill that hole, and it's long distance. So i dont know.

I'm going to give you the plan I made for myself. It didn't work because... extreme situation I guess, I can't tell if the plan would have worked or not. I repeat this, just in case, I have 0 experience in this stuff, don't believe in me much.

I got this plan from a program, textyourexbackmichaelfiore.com . I didnt buy it, I just used the free stuff I could get. He is kind of a brainwasher and a spammer, so I recommend you to keep away from him. I also did a bit more of research in other sites.

So, the plan:
    1.- No texting for 30 days: giving her space, letting her miss you
    2.- Across the bow texts: like a friendly interest. Dont show yourself needy or trying to get her back
    3.- Bring the best from the past: Only good moments, say it casual.
    4.- Past intimacy: show understanding, why she trusted you
    5.- Provoke jealousy: I never liked this one, I doubt I would have done it.
    6.- Emotionall compliments: kinda casual style too
    7.- Seduction time
    I added an 8th one myself, getting some of the bad boys atractiveness. This was for my case, if you say your girl likes that other guy because he's good I dont think you need it.

I hope it helps, if not it can also work as accepting the situation. But idk much.

Why try to save such a damaged relationship? Take some time out to work on becoming a better person, and then find somebody new.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I dont want to find someone new though, I invested so much into her. She's all who I want.

All parties involved in this situation sound very stupid. She is a game playing bitch who doesn't want you. You are a controlling prick who doesn't deserve her. I am an asshole, with no sympathy for either of you. Eat shit.

I know I messed up while we were going out, it hauts me every single day. Trust me. I loved her so much, and I just took her for granted. Breaks my heart.

Refer to my previous statement.