+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I feel bad?

Should I feel bad?

Ok so I was in a relationship for about a year. Wasn't a very good one. In the beginning she lied to me a lot and slept with her ex boyfriend of about 4 years. should of ended there but i live in a small city and had my license suspended for a year so i was lonely etc... so we worked through it.

anyways about two weeks ago me and her got in a fight. she started ignoring a lot of my phone calls and wasnt coming over anymore ( we lived together ). after about 1 week of this she comes over and tells me shes hooked on oxy cotton and was avoiding me because she knew id be upset. during this time she said she was at her grandmas but she was really out partying every night doing drugs. anyways even after this confession she continued to use etc.

yesterday she comes over. i see in her phone a picture of her kissing her ex boyfriend ( the one she cheated on me with ) but she claimed it was just a peck on the lips and that his girlfriend was even their and i could call his girlfriend to confirm if i wanted. i basically told her to get the **** out of my place and take her shit. through out this she claims to of not done anything sexual with anyone. no idea whether to believe her but meh.

last night i got drunk and slept her ex best friend. i was with her ex best friend first then she kinda stole me away. so she really hates the girl i slept with.

i still care about her and feel like shit. was i in the wrong or did she have it coming?

A peck on the lips or not, it's still kissing another guy while she's in a relationship.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Lol, this "relationship" is very poisonous. You both cheated. There's no trust there anymore, either you too work on things (which will be a long road) or you end it. Simple & plain.

Break it off...sounds like this relationship should've ended before it started.

There's no future for you two together.