+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Update on story: Ended friendship with her and my friend is hitting on her :(

Update on story: Ended friendship with her and my friend is hitting on her :(

So this might seem out of context to many of you who haven't read my previous posts (which you can do by going to my profile) so that's okay. But regardless, my chapter has come to an end.

So one of my good friends (lets call him S) told me that he likes the girl I love (lets call her T). I didn't say anything back but he said it was most probably a rebound thing and he told me first because she was my best-friend and I knew her the most. After he found out how much I like T, he came up to me and said not to worry and that he will get over this crush of his. So far, T does not know that S likes her.

Fast forward to this previous weekend and my entire grade goes on a trip to a villa resort. I notice that S and T were sitting together the entire bus trip there and were even listening to music together at one point. I text T that it's time we clear things up (if you don't know what happened, it's okay. its all there in my previous posts) and she replies that she can't cause she is busy walking around with all her friends. I go outside of my villa and see her and S talking alone in the night with her friends sitting down nearby.

The next day she finally agrees to talk and I apologize for all the sh*t that happened cause of me and she said that it was both of our faults. I didn't ask for a second chance but I did want to go back to the way we were 2 years ago to which she replies that it's too late for that. Eventually she asks me to break off our friendship permanently so that I can get over her. All of this happened in a span of less than 5 minutes. Then she just gets up and leaves by saying that she has to go now. I felt the worst I have been in a while.

The next day on the bus ride home, I see S and T sitting together for the whole bus ride home. There were even points when she was sleeping on his shoulder and chest. Every one of my friends noticed it and even they weren't happy with what was going on. Seeing her sleep on him absolutely tore out my heart. As if breaking it off with her isn't enough, now I have to watch the two of them be like this. Talk about adding salt to injury.

My friends were really pissed at T for being quite insensitive about the fact we ended our friendship and at S for being a d*ck friend. They almost confronted them however they advised me to look the other way and not do anything about it.

I don't know how much longer I can go watching the two of them especially if I can't say or do anything about it. Is there anything I can do to make it easier on myself? So far S does not know that things between me and T are over and T does not know how about S liking her. And neither of them know how much my friends and I (we all have the same friend group) hate S for being a d*ck.

They know they both like each other, they are aware you will be hurt and possibly cause trouble over it, that's why she had to put it straight to you to move on right there, and yes your friend knows that everyone is in dislike of his actions. But you have to realize you don't have ownership of her, she can date whomever she wants, your feelings for her are of your own demise. As for your friend, if you were in his shoes liking her the way you do, you would take the opportunity to date her. He is just being a guy that really likes a girl. It would be different if you were BF GF with T, then you would have something to complain about.

This happens because it's just life. You will learn things from this that will help you in the future to make better choices. Sorry for how things turned out. Maybe what happen was for the better.....to help you finally move on and fine yourself a girl that wants to be your GF. Like everyone pretty much said in your previous threads you wasted your time on this girl T. Chin up, keep busy, and move on.......this feeling won't last forever. Before you know it, you will look back and think to yourself, what the hell was I thinking?