+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex gf very confusing

Ex gf very confusing

my ex and I have not spoke now broke up 6 weeks ago. I wrote her a letter 2 weeks ago telling her i hope she was well and good luck with her new job. Because we brok eup and her job was farther away i said in the letter u will prob move now since were apart closer to work (i really didnt think so but wanted to add that) and will prob nmever see u again so take care and miss u always.
    Well one place where i got her to go was a good friends taning salon when we were together. She stopped going when we broke up (i talk to my friend who looks up her name ) but when i went to tan a week ago. She came back to tan and it was one day after she got that letter. But my friend who is a female wasnt there and my ex knows that she would tell me if she came in. Well then she came again 4 days later on a monday and bought like 8 weeks of tans. She aslso spoke to my friend about the tanning which she never did before. Now if she hated my guts she would not got there knowing i go there and my friend owns it sorta disliking her back then also. But I feel my ex read that lettter and went back to tan so i would be told shes there or something . Why would she care to make it known to me that she is still in the same town living by purchasing all those weeks of tans. If she didnt care one bit why bother at all. What is this girl up to.

Maybe she's just trying to make you a bit jealous and miss her more, to boost her own ego. Looks that way from here. Be careful though, cos maybe she could just want tans after all. Bit of a tricky one

well im confused also. If she just wanted to tan why did she not go from the time we broke up to 3 or more weeks after and esp when she got that letter of me saying i assumed she moved to another area, she goes there. again she knows that person who works there is a good female friend and she specificall y went there and talked to her about tans and bought alot to like show shes gonna be going more. I know my ex knows that the girl there would at least tell me that she was in and got tans. it may sound trivial but when we broke up 6 weeks ago i heard nothing from her and i didnt call her after one week of pestering her. I think that if she hated me big time and or dindt care one bit she would tan other place or not even want to go there because i know it def reminds her of me esp when i go there sound logical

I dont know to me it sounds like your justifying an answer you want to hear, so I'm not sure if the truth will really help you anyhow
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

Whatever the reasons, what does it matter? If she's ready to see you and doesn't want to rearrange her life around you, why wouldn't she? Why are you having your friend look her up by name to make sure she goes there or not? Maybe you should stop tanning there because it doesn't sound like you are ready.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.