Hey guys you prob need to read this to get the situation as it developed but i will be most great full.

part 1 Getting my ex back after cheating on her

Hi im pretty sure this type of thing has been discussed tonnes of times on this website but I would just like some personal advice. I was going out with my girlfriend for over a year, when one night i went out with friends, got really drunk and in a moment of stupidity kissed another girl. I know I cant use alcohol as an excuse, I was just stupid and it kinda just happened.

I turned round and then i realised my girlfriends friends where behind me... I didnt know if they saw so i just acted casual. A week later they told her after asking one of my friends if I did kiss someone. He confirmed it.

The next thing to happen is my girlfriend came round to my house crying. Looking back i didnt deal with it as well as i could, but i have been tryin to make up for it over the past few weeks to show i care and really want things to work out.

I have tried to think of the most thoughtfull and meaningfull things I could do so she would forgive me.

1 day I have sent 24 red roses to her school and a personalised apology card to her house.
Another day i made a cd, and put alot of effort into it. and also bought small cute personalised things and a single pink rose.
Another day i wrote a handwritten letter which was actually very nice.
And just a few days ago, i went all out, buying easter eggs with her name on it and i love you, a pandora charm, made a scrapbook with pictures of us in it! and more small things and another letter.

This has all happened over the last couple of weeks. Her reaction to me is up and down as i kno it should be. I have had one draw back, at the start when i was really angry at her, i cant even remember why, i did send her a nasty text message but immediately i said sorry and i only acted out of anger.

She said the roses where lovely, and where really nice, and after the cd she said i shoulld give her sometime. But it was really hard for me and to be honest i should of laid back. I only found i could give her a day or two at a time, which i tihnk made things worse.

Iv been texting her quite alot at times just trying to be nice and to show i care but it still is going up and down. But when i gave her the last things, it really did hit rock bottom. I knew she wasnt going to take me back after them but i really did put alot of effort into selecting cute and meaningfull things i knew she would like. The reaction i got was this is all so nice and really thoughtfull but this has to stop, it wont change anything. I know you cant buy forgiveness but do people not think its the thoguht that counts. Well anyway i just rang her up and just said why r u being so harsh to me and she even put me on the phone to her dad. I didnt mind that bec me and her dad get on well. I jsut explained to him i didnt really think i was doing anything wrong, i was just trying to make up for the thing i did and show his daughter i cared. He just said i know i have no real business in it as the relationship is between you to, but she is still hurt atm and doesnt reali want to talk at this moment in time so could you leave her alone. I agreed and havent talked for a few days since.

But before this it has been up and down, saying she stll has feelings for me, saying its over for good, saying she wants to be friends and saying she doesnt. Its just mixed.

For instance she freaked out when i told her that i was told that she was over me. Because she wasnt.

There really is to much detail to write down, but basically she was crazy about me when we where going out and i kno she still has feelings for me now, i just dont kno how to try and start trying to get her back?

She hasnt even kissed another person since we've been broken up.

Anyway i havent been texting her for a few days and im either thinking to give it another week or until she contacts me. But it is actuali so hard, i constantly think about her and miss her loads.
But I worry because if she's going out on the pull, i feel i should be. Do u think i shouldnt even try to pull someone in the next few weeks just to show i really mean im serious about her?

Basically i just need to know what i should do next? I dont really want to hear about youve done all u can u should just move on. I want to know what i can do next and what i should do. I really see it as you have to give it your all to get someone back or cut your loses. Iv already started to give it my all so i cant back out now.

Thanks,Ali

Part 2 Since then things where going great, i chilled out more and stopped pressurising her and we started meeting up. First of all it was just friends but she just couldnt stop hugging me and we just had a great time. After that we started meeting up nearly everyday, for a few weeks. Things where flying, i wasnt the only one intiating kissing she was and was saying really nice things. We were still bickering sometimes over stupid things, but nothing serious. We both knew we had been kissing other people, she especialy knew i was before she was, but I have to admit they wer pointless drunken kisses when i was out and she says hers where the same. But she refused to tell me there names which annoyed me bec everything she wanted to know about what i had been doing i told her at the drop of a hat. Its worst to have no face to put on who shes kissed if you understand me? But it got me thinking is she just saying shes kissed people, to make me jealous and not use it against her, my best girl friend who knows my ex says she lied alot about people she'd kissed to make her look cooler. So it just makes me curious, she was never a big puller.
But anyway, are first proper big date was on friday 30th of april, everything went reali well, but we werent exclusive yet. We texted on the weekend a good bit, but where bickering as well over stupid things like me wanting to see her more, but i didnt think that was a bad thing because it shows how much i care and like her. But on sunday night she went out, and i went out with my friends. Next morning i started talking to her and i felt stupid asking it bec i had no right, but i asked her did she kiss someone, and she initially told me she didnt, but was having doubts about going to fast etc, and then i kept trying to ask her about the situation and then she said sorry im just been stupid im just so hungover etc but then she told me kissed someone. Obviously i was going to freak out, even though we werent goin out and werent exclusive, it was kinda a big shock to me since things where goin well on both parts. So i just told her well i have something to confess as well, and told her i met up with a girl a week ago, and it was a girl she absolutely hates. She went nuts, but is she not being a hypocrite here?
She was saying reali stupid ridiculous things and it was obvious she was hurt, which i dont kno why if she was telling the truth. Well after that i thought i would let things cool down a bit, but on tuesday night i went on facebook and saw she had changed her status to single. this is after being broken up nearly 2months, after this fight she changed it obviously to hurt me!! Im going to just do points now as i realise this is lasting to long. Basically i ended up denying meeting up with the girl in the end and got the girl to text her, and she understood we were jsut friends. She seemed to believe this, but still refused to talk to me, even tho i sent the nicest text messages i and others could think of. Saw her out on thursday nite, 1 of her friends grabbed my phone and ran over to her as a joky friendly way. She still refused to talk to me about things and just said i just want to enjoy the night with my friends, which i totally understand bec it was her last day of school. But things r moving no where again!! She sent me a message saying its over and saying she'll get her dad to phone me again or something, which is just immature.
Im starting to take another approach and chill out like i did before for a while but she is so up and down. I kno we're as bad as each other sometimes, and i kno im worse but its like she cant fully decide, how am i supposed to respond when i kno she didnt mean anything nasty like we'll never get back together before and all that happen again. We both felt something there, she even said that herself.
I know some of u's will think just to move on but if iv already percervered through 2 months of shit, it just shows i still love her and care about her, and from everything shes said to me she does to. I just cant think what to do next though so any advice would be great. Someone commented on the part 1 last time saying move on because her dad told me to, thats complete bullshit, if she really meant it why did we start texting a while after and met up for ages. Dont doubt my determination in this so any advice will be great thanks, Alastair and sorry for getting carried on at some stages!