+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Alone and Lonely

Alone and Lonely

Hey guys,
    My name is Jeffery. I am 21 years old with an 18 month old daughter and, sadly, an ex-fiance. About a month ago my fiance told me she didn't want to be with me anymore. When I heard this news my heart literally felt like it broke. We have been together for almost 3 years. I joined this forum for relationship and romance advice. The reason we broke up is mainly my fault; I stopped paying attention to her, didn't put much effort into our relationship, and one I am terribly embarrassed to say, I lied to her often.

Since we broke up we have spent some time together, obviously, and had one intimate evening. I am heartbroken from this event and I do love this girl more than anything in this world and will do anything to get her back in my life. I realize what I did wrong and know what I need to do if we get back together. Every time I see her I tell her how beautiful she is and how wonderful she is.

Let me tell you a little about this wonderful person:
    She is the most amazing girl in the world. She is so beautiful that when I see her I go crazy. Her personality is the absolute best; she is sweet, playful, funny, and has a spicy attitude.

Does anyone have advice on how I can win her back? I know this will be a slow process and it will take time, but I am willing to do whatever it takes. Please any help will be greatly appreciated.

Update:
    Tonight she came over we talked, I gave her a really long body massage and rubbed her (things she has liked for me to do since we started dating). One thing led to another, and we had another intimate evening. We agreed to be "**** buddies", which is a status I am going to hold onto as long as I can in hopes this may in-turn lead to a relationship once again. She said now that we arent together I am hotter than ever, maybe a lady member can shed some light on this statement?
    Last edited by jb12288; 25-10-09 at 11:37 AM.