+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do women care so little about men, and coffee shop girl part 2 ?

Why do women care so little about men, and coffee shop girl part 2 ?

Girls are blas'e about men especially if the girl is attractive this make it seem like a serious ordeal to try to get a girl to be your girlfriend if you are the average male.

Yet when I ask out a girl and she says yes she become important to me in a small way and I would not brush her off just because I felt bored, or for any other unimportant reason; such as, she did not make me feel like I was on the set of a movie.

Young women are mostly attractive unless through their own fault they are overweight, smelly, poorly dressed or apparently a complete no hoper who may or may not take drugs. These women are in the minority of women the majority of young girls are saught after.

Is it the sheer number of options that they have which make them treat men so poorly or is it some sort of other recent trend where girls have become mean. They are almost never nice unless they are paid to be nice. Ladies a bit of advice if you want a man to like you BE NICE TO HIM.

Men are taught from the youngest age that women are people too and that we need to treat them with respect. This is shown in the attitude of many young men where they will approach a girl with a long term view instead of just trying to get into her pants only to be rejected or treated like doormat.

I do not think that women are taught the same thing and this takes the whole dynamic out of balance.

I do not want to see women as pieces of meat even if that is truly all they are but women seem to want to be treated that way. I feel as though there can never be anything sentimental between a man and a woman until very late in a relationship and even then it is fleeting as she is likely to leave you and it becomes a forced domestic arrangement and not a relationship.

Maybe its your approach.

Women care so little about men because they have Vagina's and we want the Vagina so they will be choosy just like how men care little about women but if they have money they can be choosy about which vagina they get.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    Maybe its your approach.

Women care so little about men because they have Vagina's and we want the Vagina so they will be choosy just like how men care little about women but if they have money they can be choosy about which vagina they get.
    I disagree, women need men just as much as men need women and there are many attractive women who are not happy and feel as though they cannot get a boyfriend. There must be something that else causing young women to act the way they do.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    George, what else is going on in your life? Tired of this same old, boring topic. There's nothing new being discussed.

Got any new hobbies or interesting things at work?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    I disagree, women need men just as much as men need women and there are many attractive women who are not happy and feel as though they cannot get a boyfriend. There must be something that else causing young women to act the way they do.
    This is probably your problem. There is so much thing as an attractive woman who can't find a boyfriend. Thats like saying there are rich men that have trouble finding a woman. Just doesn't happen.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

This is probably your problem. There is so much thing as an attractive woman who can't find a boyfriend. Thats like saying there are rich men that have trouble finding a woman. Just doesn't happen.
    Theres heaps they can't find anyone they like.

Show me a heap of either...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    George, what else is going on in your life? Tired of this same old, boring topic. There's nothing new being discussed.

Got any new hobbies or interesting things at work?
    I don't know it is a serious problem I am very, very boring and lame.

I actually talked to coffee shop girl this time... we talked about debit cards.

George lives in a parallel universe different from ours known as bizarro world. That's why his views are so skewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    George lives in a parallel universe different from ours known as bizarro world. That's why his views are so skewed.
    Its true I am a bad person.

Guys like bitches. Trust me, I used to be that nice girl you think you want. And I got chewed up and spit out hardcore. Then I got a little mean in me and well, I'm much happier since. And the guys I date are actually of a higher caliber now.

The truth is, the whole bitch thing is mostly just a front for a lot of women. Just imagine what it's like to get hit on 24/7, and maybe you approach women respectfully but most men do not. Add to that a plethora of smooth-talkers, that will whisper sweet nothings into your ear and then bounce as soon as they get into your pants and well, it can be too rough a world for a nice girl. So most of us add a little bitch into our lives because the guys that are really interested in more than sex, will actually stick around and get to know the real us, not the front we put up for the world.

For the record, if I actually acquiesce to a date, I'm a whole lot nicer to the guy. I will certainly thank you for dinner and try to be good company. The above applies more to men initially approaching me.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There is no much thing as an attractive woman who can't find a boyfriend.

Um, I know tons of beautiful women who can't meet men - not nice ones, anyways. Attractive women will always find men that are interested in them sexually. They don't always meet men that are right for them relationship-wise. I have many a friend in that situation.

The ugly ones seem to settle down sooner......probably out of fear they'll never meet anyone else.

George, when I was dating the only time I wasn't nice was when men approached me in a manner I found unappealing.....too much ego, saying perverted things, or acting obnoxious.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

So you see a cute girl, make small talk and asked for a number, she declines.

Why is this such a difficult thing for people to wrap their heads around. Dating is a numbers game, you're going to be denied for than you will be accepted statistically speaking because of the sheer number of women and the small margin that will be compatible.

People act like the world is working against them or that the opposite sex has a vendetta against them.

If everything was so easy we would all have more money than we know what to do with, a smoking hot mate and a "perfect" life. Life rewards those who are persistent and creative.

There's no "shoo in" to life.

Watch how the successful people in business climbed the corporate ladder. Unless you are born into money through blood, you have to bust ass to be at the top. Go read Mark Cuban's story.

Relationships are in essence, really no different. You get what you work for.
    Last edited by Cbrider; 14-10-09 at 08:17 AM.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger