+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I only like women outside my race

I only like women outside my race

I'm a white guy by the way, but I only like women outside my race. Problem is I live in an all white neighborhood, don't get me wrong I like being white and get alone great with white guys, but I really really really don't like white women. I just can't dis like every thing about them, problem is their isn't much else in my town. There are a few ethnic women around but most are recent immigrants and don't speak much English. And I really don't want to move.

What about school? Surely there's a mix of students at your Uni?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Learn to speak whatever language the immigrants speak, or stay single.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Or 'try' to look beyond race. A person cannot be defined solely by her race as, I am sure, you are not a representative of all bunch of white guys.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you're attracted to what you're attracted to. I had a period where I wasn't attracted to white guys at ALL (I'm white). Found them bland.

Learning a little bit of another language is helpful (you don't have to be fluent, just a few keys phrases).
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

^^Same here. I'm white and I'm not a fan of white guys anymore.

I'd have to learn to speak around several different languages to get to know other guys in my town, lol.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I came back around eventually.

I stopped thinking about people in terms of their culture/race over time.....they all became the same in a sense. It made me colour blind. I didn't hook up with my fiance because he was white.....I was dating a few other people of different backgrounds simulataneously. He was just the best guy.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Move to a location where it is more multicultural. Come to Toronto. : )

I think with me, I was involved with a Mid Eastern guy for a long time and he treat me like a Queen (which no white guy ever did)....and I got used to it I think. lol. It wasn't what he looked like, it was the way I was treated by him.

But I guess even before he came along, I found few white guys attractive and I've always preferred dark skin, dark hair and eyes on a guy.

I will get what I'm destined to get I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Learn to speak whatever language the immigrants speak, or stay single.
    No, I think it would be better if I could just find one that speaks English. I don't think thats too much to ask for.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    No, I think it would be better if I could just find one that speaks English. I don't think thats too much to ask for.
    Hahah! Are you always lazy, or just unmotivated with regards to your romantic life? Because if I really wanted to date someone from another country, I would learn to communicate with them. It seems obvious. Waiting for them to fall out of the sky into your lap seems like it would require a LOT of patience.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Hahah! Are you always lazy, or just unmotivated with regards to your romantic life? Because if I really wanted to date someone from another country, I would learn to communicate with them. It seems obvious.
    Why would I have to learn another language? I live in America.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ahh, trolling, I see.

Have fun.

Nothing is wrong with liking women outside of your race. I love white women. You can have my ethnic women and I can have your white women. Try the internet. Join some websites, myspace is still a great place to meet chicks, and their is match and chemistry. You'll be alright Just be patient and your ethnic goddess will come to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThomas View Post
    Nothing is wrong with liking women outside of your race. I love white women. You can have my ethnic women and I can have your white women. Try the internet. Join some websites, myspace is still a great place to meet chicks, and their is match and chemistry. You'll be alright Just be patient and your ethnic goddess will come to you.
    I'll make that deal any day of the week. In fact you would have got hustled since I would have sold them all away for just some pocket lint.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast