I've been living with a woman for about 4 months and at first we argued but recently this has calmed down and we resolve things better - we agree that we were adapting to each other. She still make comments about me doing things not quite right and this knocks my confidence slightly, however she is great in the kitchen, bedroom, looks nice and for the first time in my life I feel loved so much by someone. I am attracted to her but I get a bit down with the criticism. Also I am the breadwinner and will have money some from my ex for a new house. I got cold feet about the future with her because of how things were in the past, how she makes me feel from time to time, the burden on me to support her and her child and of course I am unwilling somewhat to share my money with her and if things went wrong in our new home I would want ALL of my money and not want to give her half of it.
This may seem harsh but I think I would feel like this with anybody. She has promised me that her love for me is more important than money and if we agreed then she would leave and only my name could be on the mortgage if it made me happy. We split earlier in the week even though we love each other and have strong feelings for each other and I feel like I did this to get out of a situation where the walls were closing in on me i.e. we were renting and my money from my ex was due soon so I had to make a decision.
She is now left in the house but is clueless about where to go next as her wages mean she is restricted. She is looking to change her job and is just about to start going through a divorce with her ex.
I love her, miss her and have cried every day since we split. We have split up before but this was more to do with the arguing. We both changed however and have got on better, but now the issue is me being scared about commitment with her and I wanted to live on my own to do my own thing and not have somebody tell me how to do things and how I cam doing things wrong all the time. There are also a couple of smaller issues regarding my daughter and the amount of time I spend with her and also how much money I give to my ex for child support. When I'm with her I want out but I miss her like mad and feel I cannot find another like her and I am throwing away a great relationship.