I'm in a 10 year relationship with a wonderful guy, which about 6 months back,around November, started to question the relationship, said that he lost interest in the relationship and that he didn't love me like he used to, triggered by a tempestuous reaction of mine when I thought he wasn't paying me much attention.It was like a slap in the face which had me wake up to life. I admit I was the most to blame as I was putting little effort into it(which I deeply regret it), and started to make changes which he acknowledged.
Until January those 2 months went like hell as I knew how he felt. As I couldn't continue like that we took a 1 week apart time so he could straight tup his mind. Long story short, half the week went through and he had already made up his mind and wanted us to have a future together.
I should add that in November his life changed and gained a new purpose as he found what he really wanted to do with his life and started studying again. He also acknowledged that this new setting changed his way of looking into things.

He used to have many spontaneous and sweet gestures like remembering I said I liked 'x' flowers and bringing those to me as a surprise, showing up with my favourite cookies,etc. He was also very sweet and affectionate to me.
Since then, I noticed he is not as affectionate anymore and his sweet gestures also came to a halt.Also he got an habit (which I must admit it bothers me) of sometimes sticking is tongue out to me. I am now making more sweet gestures for him, so it's like we've traded places.

Gestures and lack of affection apart, he is still there for me. When I was feeling down when I heard the news I still had some health issues, he immediately went to my place. The other day he kept me company for two hours at the hospital after I had surgery.

So,my question is: should I address this to him,or am I just being needy and insecure because of what happened between us?I don't want to be unfair to him and I wanted some opinions if I'm just making a big thing out of this.