+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lingeries

Lingeries

Ladies, how often do you buy lingeries? When you buy one, do you have your SO in mind? Have you ever bought lingeries online and if yes, do you share it with your SO before you purchase to see if he likes it or not? What sort of designs do you like - corsets, gown, babydoll etc? And on your man, do you prefer boxers or briefs?

Guys, do you like your SO to dress up in bed now and then or do you prefer t-shirt and shorts combination? What sort of lingeries would you like to see on your SO? Would you prefer she takes you with her to shop or shows you pictures of the lingeries she has in mind before purchasing them?

I usually shop without the help of my BF cause I like to surprise him and he surprises me with his purchases. I just want to know what's your take on lingeries. Maybe I just feel like talking about lingeries cause I saw really sexy ones in a new boutique.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

My only real position on lingerie is that I HATE seeing men in lingerie shops. It is way too awkward when they look at you. Men, PLEASE stay home and do your shopping by catalogue. Just buy the stuff your S/O circles in bright red.

i wear granny pannies.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Foxy! You have a BF?!??!?!?? What about me?

Ok, but seriously, does your bf wear lingerie or does he buy it for you to wear?

But as for lingerie I like...I love boyshorts. I don't know what it is about them, but it's like instant hard. But all in all, personally I don't care...if I can see your underwear, it's probably not going to be on for long anyways.

When it comes to night wear, I love those silky pajamas, especially the button up tops with the collars/lapels and matching pants. With nothing under...blaaah, it's been too long. I need to find someone...

I used to point out things I liked in magazines. Only time I'd go into Victoria Secrets was for workout clothing she wanted. I wouldn't go with her to buy lingerie/underwear.
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 20-06-08 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Foxy! You have a BF?!??!?!?? What about me?
    Don't worry, he knows about you 1AJ

Ok, but seriously, does your bf wear lingerie or does he buy it for you to wear?
    Lol - he buys them for me to wear, silly! I'd freak out if he wore for himself!

But as for lingerie I like...I love boyshorts. I don't know what it is about them, but it's like instant hard. But all in all, personally I don't care...if I can see your underwear, it's probably not going to be on for long anyways.
    I love boyshorts too - they are sexy, aren't they?

When it comes to night wear, I love those silky pajamas, especially the button up tops with the collars/lapels and matching pants. With nothing under...blaaah, it's been too long. I need to find someone...
    How do you feel about silk boxers? My BF isn't a fan of those. Don't you think it's a bit tacky on men? Don't know anyone personally that likes silk boxers so am really interested to know what men think about it.

I'm sure someone will find you, 1AJ

I used to point out things I liked in magazines. Only time I'd go into Victoria Secrets was for workout clothing she wanted. I wouldn't go with her to buy lingerie/underwear.
    We don't have VS boutique where I am so I usually buy them online. Now and then I'll surprise him with the designs, sometimes we pick one together. Kinda fun.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    My only real position on lingerie is that I HATE seeing men in lingerie shops. It is way too awkward when they look at you. Men, PLEASE stay home and do your shopping by catalogue. Just buy the stuff your S/O circles in bright red.
    I don't hate seeing men but it is uncomfortable.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When it comes to night wear, I love those silky pajamas, especially the button up tops with the collars/lapels and matching pants. .
    Yeah, those rock....my bf bought me a black set for my birthday.

As for lingerie.....I don't buy it like I used to. I keep a few choice pieces around for suprise. The thing I've figured out over the years, is wearing sexy lingerie too often becomes old hat for guys. After awhile (I'm talking over a couple of years), it does little for them.

Getting naked however, ALWAYS has the same effect.

As for guys, I'm into anything except tighty-whities or thongs (ew!). Silk boxers are really nice. Me likey very much.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

What do you mean tighty-whities?
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    These are tighty whities.....not sexy.

These are better.....boxer briefs (my bf's main choice)

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Tedel Guest
    Well, I like lingerie, for sure.
    What I like most, however, is to see how my woman always gets a little nervous while I take it off from her, little by little.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'll wear this:

The Hearts on Fire Diamond Fantasy Bra has a total of 800 carats—more than 2000 round diamonds. 3.5 million pounds....so like 6.5 million dollars.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate boxer briefs, they'll get bunched up too quickly, and they're hard to straighten out.

I'll stick with boxers.

Amy has bought a bit of lingerie, some black see-through nightie that came with similar underwear, but she won't wear the underwear!

I shop alone and love the baby doll outfits. I suprise him every few months. The novelty will wear off(no pun intended).

I'm having a Pleasure Party in July. My my my can't wait to see what's new.

I like my honey in boxers or nothing at all.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lingerie really, really, really does it for me. I just love how it frames a woman's body. I also love how Kristen gets when she's prancing around in it. It turns her into a sex goddess. She sent me photos of herself in lingerie a few weeks ago and they sent me through the roof. I really f-cking love it.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 21-06-08 at 05:36 AM.

Tone Guest
    Foxy I'm not sure I follow.

Could you post some pictures of yourself in this "lingerie" you speak of so I know what is going on?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast