+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: question about penis size (need help badly)

question about penis size (need help badly)

hi, right now im very confused about my penis size in relation to others and i don't want to talk to my buddies cause i'm scared of what will happen so i rather just discuss it on the net as its easier.

My dick size when erected is like 5.0-5.3inches and i read average is 5.5-6? thats okay if im a little off from average but my real concern is, i'm not sure if this is true for most guys or maybe a small % of guys which im in.

When i don't have a boner my dick size is one inch its tiny, is that normal for guys? then when i get a boner it becomes 5.0-5.3inches. Is that fine? i dont want to make out with a girl and do shiet and im soft and she goes down there and finds my tiny thing down there.

Please tell me the truth and help a brother out. Am i in a small % or is this normal cause when i went to work out in a gym and guys were showering i looked at guys that were 30+ and there penis' werent big but small i couldnt help but look just to compare to my situation.

Please help me thank you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like you are in the range of "average", but even if you weren't, what good would it do you to hear about it? There isn't much that can be done about it anyway. Besides, most girls are less obsessed with size than males are.

If you are worried about a girl's reaction, just date her for a while before you become intimate. If she really cares about you, your size will NOT be the most important thing.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    It sounds like you are in the range of "average", but even if you weren't, what good would it do you to hear about it? There isn't much that can be done about it anyway. Besides, most girls are less obsessed with size than males are.

If you are worried about a girl's reaction, just date her for a while before you become intimate. If she really cares about you, your size will NOT be the most important thing.
    i know it wouldnt do me no good but it'll probably make me feel more comfortable about myself.

I'm more concerned that my penis size is about 1-2inches without an erection and i am not sure if that is normal for guys or not? like it only reaches average once i get an erection but after it shrinks down to being tiny. Does this happen for most guys? i just want to know that part.

Thanks for the response.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know if it is "normal" since I am a girl, however, I do know that you will only feel more comfortable about yourself if all the other guys tell you it is the same for them. Unfortunately, the one thing males will lie about on the internet is their penis size. They are all gigantic and they all SWEAR they are telling the truth. I wouldn't trust any of the males to be honest about this.

Really, sweety, I think you should stop trying to compare yourself to other guys. The girl who is meant for you will not care one way or the other.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hey,
    It's true that size doesn't matter so don't worry about that. My ex's willy was about the same size as yours and when he was floppy he was also tiny. It didn't put me off! His personality did but thats a different matter!

My b/f says his size varies greatly depending on how excited he is. I've never seen it when he wasn't aroused and I don't really care either. Flaccid size is not an indicator of erect size and I think most people know that.

The media hypes this issue. Like tv shows have ladies leaving guys because they're not big enough and stuff like that, which is just silly. The nerves in the vagina only go about 3 or 4" in anyway.

Wikipedia (is there anything they don't know?) has a section on this: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_size#Flaccid_length[/url]

[url]http://menshealth.about.com/cs/penishealth/a/penis_size_3.htm[/url] claims that average flaccid length is between 2.5 to 4.5 and seeing as it's completely normal to be above or below average (and considering that these studies and statistics often rely on men to be honest about their own measurements) I'd say you're operating within normal parameters

thanks for the posts.
    one last question, should i shave my pubic hair? like do girls want a clean look or dont care? like i dont want to scare some chick with my pubic hair still there?

thanks.

most girls ive met like a guy thats at least trimmed if not completely shaved, i know i shave it... well i use nair!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hairless is for preadolescent boys, in my opinion.

King Zarathu Guest
    vashti you prefer being able to floss your teeth and give head at the same time? O_O

w00T @ xwfuro. I use veet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    vashti you prefer being able to floss your teeth and give head at the same time? O_O

w00T @ xwfuro. I use veet.

I dont think she wants a forest but also doesnt want a hairless one.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I want a man, not a boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    I use veet.
    veet as in those pull-off strip things? ouch!

Personally I don't really mind, but I prefer it to be trimmed.
    Last edited by Tiay; 23-04-06 at 11:55 AM.

what is veet or nair? thanks

Nair I think is a chemical hair remover. I've never used it but from what i've heard some people are allergic to it and get rashes. Veet make things for the painful ripping away of hair like wax and sticky strip things. ouch, ouch ouch, I can't believe guys do that to themselves in such a sensitive area... in contrast, trimming with scissors is completely pain free.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast