+ Follow This Topic

Thread: here is a question (honest anwser please)

here is a question (honest anwser please)

hi 'm jeff
    bout 6.2ft
    i work out weekly
    i'm funnny, honestly everyone tells me i look alright an should have no trouble getting a gf.they say i'm funny honest an kind an my x still tells i'm everything a girl could ever want.

now the question i'm all these things but i also have a stutter i can control it now i only maybe stutter on a few words every now an then. but i'm all these things an a great listern but as soon as i tell someone i'm into that i have a slight stutter they seem to back off then that's it.i know talking is a major part of any relationship an i can do it find but it seems that as soon as i tell them the way the look at me changes an how they feel.

little of topic but i remember when i stuttered really bad i was seeing this amazing girl i met her folks the next day the father rings me asks me down the pub for a beer i'm thinking cool he like me. i get to the pub on the 2nd beer he tells his daughter is an amazing girl an is going place an could really make something of her life.(i'm thinking i know) then he hits me with Jeff she is amazing an could have any guy she likes (still thinking i know) i want you to break it off with her nothing against u but i don't want my daughter dating a person with a disabitly an that i'm sure your a great guy but it's for the best.i called it off that day, 6 months later i find out she is having a baby with drop kick.

My question is would you honestly date someone with a stutter even one that is barely there like mine now?

I might. I'd probably do some serious research about what causes stuttering- if it's some kind of serious emotional trauma or something, I might be a bit put off.

The way I see it, though, a stutter is fixable. Fix it, for God's sake.
    Spammer Spanker

I have no idea honestly. I tend to think a stutter shouldn't really matter unless it's really bad cause that is kind of irritating (sorry) but a little one...
    And you clearly have had girlfriends so you don't seem to have a problem?