+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cancer victom here

Cancer victom here

Got a question for ya .... or any woman ... I had cancer well prostrate is gone ..... well mr willy doesnt seem to respond to the first woman I was with. R woman really that much into themselves that they dont even consider maybe the guy needs a little hand so to speak ....more than one has kinda made the move in this direction ... I am not ugly by a long shot but as soon as u mention iot to almost everyone they hide right now ...... I mean thiis is in person ....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The women you are dealing with probably don't have a lot of knowledge about your issue, and can't be expected to automatically understand what is needed. Impotence after prostate surgery is very common, due to damage of the plexus nerve during the procedure. Casual sex is probably not going to be the ideal choice for you, unless you get some sort of treatment, because women who don't love you would be less likely to be bothered with learning new tricks. You should see your physician.
    Last edited by vashti; 26-10-10 at 03:31 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

If people are hiding when you tell them this, then you're not telling the right people and/or you're telling people too soon.

And I sort of want to tell you to go **** yourself for suggesting that women are too "into themselves" for not sufficiently helping you with YOUR problem. But I won't.