+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he interested in me/likes me or is it just Friends with benefits?

is he interested in me/likes me or is it just Friends with benefits?

I met this guy about 8 weeks now. Haven't been going out on a real date because he just bought a car so he needs to save up, so I been going over to his place to watch movies and play games and we ended up making out. He says he can't help himself and has to control his hormones. Maybe he is the type of guy that gets horny really fast? We did end up going biking together and got snacks, but he didn't pay for my snacks. I guess because we were still just friends and didn't want me to overthink things. I also hung out with his friend and he kept asking if I was going to watch a movie with his friend and I said yea I was and he asked me how it went and if I had fun. He even asked me his friend paid for dinner and movies and I said I only paid for him one time which was for the movies since he been paying for me, so yea and he just said oh..hmm...
    he even asked if I was dating his friend and I wasn't even sure if I was or was it just a hang out. But he does seems pretty protective and helping me brush the guys off.

He told me to give him a month or two and he can go out and spend money. he said we could go and watch movies, shop and eat dinner. I'm starting to get to know him more and he told me that he wants to pursue another major and that he is taking a class right now and told me not to tell his friend because I guess his friend has a big mouth. He is one of those shy guys that doesn't talk a lot when there's a lot of people around, but can be touchy with girls especially with me. maybe its his little friend lol..

Anyways he always makes these pouting faces at me and always teases me a little, pinch my face, pokes me and tickles me.
    He usually comments the things I wear and I have on me and always curious to find out what i have like this one keychain I had on my bag that had my picture on it, but he doesn't force me to show it to him like how so guys tried to break your arm to see what you're hiding.

I told him he doesn't need to take me home since we live a block away but and its a hassle for him since he has to open the garage door and cannot make a ruckus since his parents are upstairs. He walks me half way and gives me a goodbye kiss. he also turned off his computer, but turn his computer online just to tell me I left his phone at his house and asked me to go get it tomorrow at his place and we talked for a little more and he went to sleep since he got work in the morning.

he also said that he was pretty lucky guy because many guys have been hitting on me and I rejected them.

So I am just curious if he likes me or FWb or both...
    Last edited by theaznsmile; 31-08-11 at 06:22 PM.

Hard to say....a guy needs to step up to the plate a some point. Right now he just sounds like a looser

It sounds like he is getting what he wants, so why would he bother trying to label things? He gets to see you, make out with you, and you reject other guys (for him, in his eyes). So he has a relationship without having to call it a relationship.

Also, so what if he can't spend any money? There aren't things that you two can do that don't cost any money? Take a walk together? Go to a park? Or a free concert? Volunteer somewhere together? Anything? If he is in college, most colleges have a lot of activities that don't cost much, if any, money. Don't let lack of money be an excuse.

But if you like him, why don't you ask him out? I know, he's the guy, but so what? It is 2011. Ask him out. On a date. And call it a date. Say to him, "Hey, why don't we go out on a date together?" Believe it or not, communication like this actually works in finding out if someone likes you.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!