+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Jealousy and my crush

Jealousy and my crush

Hi all

I have this small crush on this girl who is up at my houe all day everyday as she is my brothers friend, therfore i see her all the time and i guess thats how the crush started and ive felt this way for many many months, well she is best friends with my brother and are very touchy etc but i know they dont like each other like that. Anyway I get jealous and i ignore her because of it, then she might talk to me which is a rare occasion then Ill like her too much again. I feel as if she treats me differently from everyone else in my family but i cant get out of the circle of ignoring her when she inadvertently annoys me, then falling back in love when she says the smallest thing to me...ahhh

Im sorry i just need advice on how to get over the feeling of being treated differently and then falling back into the circle.

Any help is greatly appreciated

simply dont ignore her?
    what you hope to gain from that?

Ive got a general advice for you:
    If your current behaviour is not working,
    or if what you are doing is not achieving what you want
    then
    stop doing what you have been doing AND go do something differently....
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.