+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused with the relationship

confused with the relationship

Hi i am 28 year old guy and am in a long distance relation with 23 year old girl.i just met a girl 2 months back.there are so many problems in her life.i tried solving a lot of her problems which are mostly financial (she is a co founder in a start up) but her problems are never ending and i dont have money to help her everytime.plus she never talk to me on phone.she always talk via text as she says she dont like talking on phone.she says she loves me a lot but she is never interested in my problems.she never take care of my mood swings.even planned sex dates ( we live in different cities so am talking about phone sex/skype chat) have never happened.she says i take care of her like her father and she sees her father in me..am completely confused,dont know what to do.i have sleepless nights as i dont feel love.i am the kind of guy who need lot of attention,time and love.anyone can please help ???

She is using you for money in return for empty promises.....I hope you have moved on by now, and tightened up those purse strings.

Quote Originally Posted by amit2703 View Post
    Hi i am 28 year old guy and am in a long distance relation with 23 year old girl.i just met a girl 2 months back.there are so many problems in her life.i tried solving a lot of her problems which are mostly financial (she is a co founder in a start up) but her problems are never ending and i dont have money to help her everytime.plus she never talk to me on phone.she always talk via text as she says she dont like talking on phone.she says she loves me a lot but she is never interested in my problems.she never take care of my mood swings.even planned sex dates ( we live in different cities so am talking about phone sex/skype chat) have never happened.she says i take care of her like her father and she sees her father in me..am completely confused,dont know what to do.i have sleepless nights as i dont feel love.i am the kind of guy who need lot of attention,time and love.anyone can please help ???
    My dear, you are her sugardaddy... and all emotionally healthy people have an aversion to sexual feelings for their parent.

She is telling you she considers you more like a father than a man/lover/boyfriend to her, so the sexual aspect of her psyche is turned off to being sexual with you.

She's not interested in walking daddy through his mood swings--he's supposed to have that already taken care of so he can take care of her.

I'd cut off the money train and let her go to the bank and get loans to pay for her business. Keep your money in your pocket. Your ROI is abysmal with her.
    People treat you the way they feel about you

If you choose to remain with someone who doesn't treat you well, you cease being the victim and become the volunteer.

~Derrick Jaxn -- look him up