+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relationship problems

Relationship problems

Hi all I'm new to the forum and this is gunna sound stupid but I need some advice
    I been with my boyfriend for just over 2 and a half years now. The first year was the best year of my life he was perfect in every way and we had no arguements whatsoever until I found out he lied to me about going to his ex gf's party who still fancied him at the time. I found out the hard way of her tagging him in a photo of them together hugging in a bath tub. After that I then found out he talked to his other ex and lied about it and has lied about alot more since. He hasn't lied for about half a year now but ever since he lied about them things which really hurt me I haven't been able to fully trust him and I'm now a jealous person when I wasn't at all before. I even get annoyed with him watching films with a lot of sex in them aswell cause I don't like the fact of him sitting there staring at naked girls. I've tried so hard to get over this jealousy cause it's completely ruining the relationship but I can't help it, especially since I dont like the way I look so I feel like he doesn't either.
    Also he's changed a lot since I first met him aswell, he seems no where near as loving and caring as he was. He would do anyting to make me happy now all he seems to care about is himself and as long as hes happy thats all that matters to him. For example I asked him to go on a walk together or do something together and all he could say was " Walkings pathetic its stupid I dont want to" and that was the end of that. On our 2 1/2 year anniversary instead of having a nice loving day together we went on a 6 hour drive to pick a fish tank up that he could of got any day. I was happy to go cause it made him happy but when i mention that ill do anything to make him happy hell say you didnt have to come. End of. Not even trying to lok at it from my point of view. As he seems more unloving I get even more jealous if that makes sense?
    Sorry for the essay lol
    Thank for any help in advance.

Sounds like the fire inside of him has burnt out. You may wanna talk to him about it, and it should help you to know whether you should break up or not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Boomting View Post
    As he seems more unloving I get even more jealous if that makes sense?
    Yea this makes perfect sense. You're an insecure person and he doesn't do anything to help.

You should dump his ass imo. He's taking you for granted.

Thanks for the reply I don't know if I'm being stupid about it or not though cause we had a really big arguement over something stupid and I'll admit Im to blame for that and he said he can't cope with me moaning no more and said he can't be with me if I keep moaning about stupid things and started crying so I know he still feels something for me or he wouldn't of shown no emotion? But your right about me being insecure and him doing nothing to help. I try meet him halfway and he normally throws it back in my face. ;/ Thanks for your help though

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You want to do something special for your boyfriend, who treats you like this!? This relationship went down the drain a long time ago but you're in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    You want to do something special for your boyfriend, who treats you like this!? This relationship went down the drain a long time ago but you're in denial.
    I Know He Dont Treat Me As Good As He Can But He Can Be Loving Sometimes Its Only When I Get Jealous That He Turns Nasty But Then Again He Shouldnt Have Lied To Me In The First Place? Any Tips On How To Get Rid Of Jealousy Though Cause Its Completely Ruining Me. Thanks

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    seems to me like you're blaming his poor behaviour on yourself.

jealousy is A problem but it's not THE problem in your relationship.

seems to me like you're blaming his poor behaviour on yourself.

jealousy is A problem but it's not THE problem in your relationship.
    Ye But Its Making The Relationship Worse Went On holiday With Him A Few Weeks Ago And I Werent Jealous For The First 4/5 Days? And It Was Perfect He Was Being Completely Nice And Everything Until I Got Jealous And We Ended Up Argueing. Ye He Needs To Sort His Behaviour Out But I Think My Jealousy Is Part Of The Problem

Anyone Got Tips On How To "Cure" Jealousy?

Do u spend a lot of time together? maybe he wants some freedom but he doesn't ask to. I mean, you are together for now 2years and an half, he may wants to spend more time alone, that's why he is so mean. I had this problem with my own boyfriend, i felt that he didn't love me anymore whereas he told me he did, but he always rejected me and one day i coudn't take this anymore, so we did a break. After that, he came back apologizing and told me that he just needed more time for himself and now everything is ok.

And for ur jealousy, it's simple, u've got to learn to love yourself. You can always ask him if he still loves u the way you become (because u took weight no?), it can helps u.

If you really want your boy friend to fancy you again, just follow the link below, i don't need talk much my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by moonriver View Post
    Do u spend a lot of time together? maybe he wants some freedom but he doesn't ask to. I mean, you are together for now 2years and an half, he may wants to spend more time alone, that's why he is so mean. I had this problem with my own boyfriend, i felt that he didn't love me anymore whereas he told me he did, but he always rejected me and one day i coudn't take this anymore, so we did a break. After that, he came back apologizing and told me that he just needed more time for himself and now everything is ok.
    And for ur jealousy, it's simple, u've got to learn to love yourself. You can always ask him if he still loves u the way you become (because u took weight no?), it can helps u.
    Thanks For Your Reply Nah We Only See Each Other Weekends Cause He Works Then Goes Gym Every Week Day So Theres No Time And Nah Put No Weight On I Need To Cause Im Underweight Slightly But I Eat More Than Im Meant To Just Fast Metabolism I Suppose Lol But I Do Try To Love Myself It Just Dont Work Lool

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And for ur jealousy, it's simple, u've got to learn to love yourself.
    I'm positive you mean well, but this is a load of shit. Tell me exactly how you learn to "love yourself". Exactly what is it that you do? For people who have a jealousy/ insecurity problem this isn't easy at all. This is the most vauge, and lame advice *always* given.

No offense meant.

I'm positive you mean well, but this is a load of shit. Tell me exactly how you learn to "love yourself". Exactly what is it that you do? For people who have a jealousy/ insecurity problem this isn't easy at all. This is the most vauge, and lame advice *always* given.

No offense meant.
    Well How Can You Overcome Jealousy Then? Ill Admit I Have Gotten A Bit Better With It Than Before But Idk How To Completely Overcome It

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast