+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does it take to get a girl back?

What does it take to get a girl back?

I screwed up after a 7 year relationship. I decided to flirt on the phone with my girlfriends friend. Never once did we met up or kiss. But my ex took it as a huge red flag.she's still friends with her after how sorry she was but why not me? Why don't i get a second chance ?

Just what did this flirting consist of? I'm wondering if you seriously crossed the line.

Also, were you and your girlfriend happy...or did you have 'ups and downs'? Seven years without getting married is a very long time....is there a reason you hadn't got around to marriage? Or, if one of you doesn't believe in marriage, was the other cool with it?

Sorry for all the questions - but background really does help.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Interesting what did you say what make her quit on you.

Here is a guide how to get her back

/threads/77876-Article-How-To-Get-My-Ex-Back

If my bf did what you did-I would dump him too and no second chances. Live with your decision to break your gf heart. And please don't call it a "mistake" you knew what you were doing.

If you think the grass is greener and want to have a little sniff-don't bother coming back.

I wouldnt forgive the "friend" either though....

if my boyfriend did this he's be through the door, even though you aren't physically cheating, you are cheating her trust! and with her friend too, double whammy! You would have knocked all the confidence and trust she had in you in a instant. Every one makes mistakes, Its unlikely that she'll forgive you.
    Why did you do it in the first place? something must be causing you to get itchy feet in the relationship, and to go flirting with other girls

You just have to ride this one out and except the consiquences. whatever they may be

the fact that you flirted with her friend means you would have done more if you thought you could get away with it or if the opportunity came up. It is a major red flag. You would not have done what you did unless you were planning something to happen..

you cant say "but nothing happened" coz its obvious you wanted something to happen.

I hope you learn your lesson here and never do this to a girl again (thats if you ever find someone as great as your ex again who you want to commit to)

the trust is gone, you hurt her and now she knows that you have itchy feet and are not satisfied with attention from one girl. If you need attention off others-you should be single

To be honest i don't think she should take you back.

Women deserve someone who will give them faithful love.

Just learn from your mistake, change your attitude, and find someone else. Don't make the same mistake with them.

Good luck.