+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This is how it ends?

This is how it ends?

So, I met that girl 4days ago, and we had like 4dates already but yesterday, at some point we started to talk about her boyfriends etc.
    And she impressed me with what she said. And at the end I think I fell in love but its only like 4days. We both admit it feels like we know each other for months... years... and we rush with it like hell.
    We are both at college, really far from home(both from neighbor cities). And the best part we feel with each other weird(in a good way), we talk about everything, we enjoy same things.

But I fear, I might destroy it. So I deleted all her contact numbers(I don't want to say anything too soon), saved them in one file. So I can open it at 2 December and hopefully i will know what to do. Should I say -I love you; -Let's be just friends; -We have to end this?
    If I say "I love you" after 5-6dates. Its going too look like Im needy. But I really never felt like this about anyone!

I'm not seeking an answer. Because its something I have to deal with myself. But can you advice me anything?

Help me.
    Last edited by lostsould; 30-11-11 at 02:05 PM.

what are you up to?deleting her contacts...wth?...just go along with it...dont be so scared,cos the more you are scared,the more you will ruin...and dont try to think too much,that will ruin it too.

and about saying "i love you",only you know when is the time...needy,you wont reach anything if youll be scared like this all the time (for eg.i said to my gf that i love her at her birthday and only 3 weeks after i met her...and i didnt see her before,cos its a long-distance relationship ^^ )

so dont by a chickenshit and dont try to annoy her with ignoring her...thats not a good beginning

I agree. Lol it's like you're playing games with yourself. Something good happened and you've decided you're going to destroy it. Hiding numbers from yourself seems like a good start... Wait. Maybe your're right... you are going to destroy it. Okay, sorry, I digress. Just chill out and go with the flow. You just met her. You haven't even known her a month. She could turn into a demon when she pms's.. don't tell her you love her right away. Just feel things out. Don't complicate things, sounds like you're over analyzing..
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss

You're setting yourself up for failure dude, is that what you want? Enjoy what you have and relax a little. Its all good. If you really like her and want this to evolve onto the next level, then you'll know when to say 'I love you' to her when the time, (and the setting) is right. Don't play mind games with her. Good luck and hope everything works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsould View Post
    So I deleted all her contact numbers
    Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by lostsould View Post
    Should I say -I love you; -Let's be just friends; -We have to end this?
    What?! Why are these the only options? It's only been four days. Chill out, please. Don't say any of those things. Just keep hanging out with her and flirting.