+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: unprotected sex

unprotected sex

how do you do it without a condom? I dont want to make the girl pregnant, but me and her both want unprotected sex. Are there things we can do to do it so that we can be safe? Like maybe if she gives me oral first and then we start doing it, will it be more safe?

The only way to be safe is not to do it.

Don't be a fool. Play by the rules.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ever think how weird it kinda is that young teens come in here for sex advice?

I mean, if some kid actually approached you in real life and asked your for this kind of advice, would you really indulge them?

Is that even socially acceptable?

Just a thought.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Any kid who wants to have unprotected sex and doesn't know anything about birth control is CLEARLY not old enough to be having sex.

You should take up basketball instead, depressedboy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by depressedBOY
    Like maybe if she gives me oral first and then we start doing it, will it be more safe?
    Tell me how the hell that would make anything more safe.

Seriously, what's your logic?

Do you even know how conception works?

how do you do it without a condom? I dont want to make the girl pregnant, but me and her both want unprotected sex. Are there things we can do to do it so that we can be safe? Like maybe if she gives me oral first and then we start doing it, will it be more safe?
    Yes, there ARE things you can do - but starting with oral sex is NOT going to prevent pregnancy. Do a web search with the term "contraception" or "birth control". Make sure you understand everything involved with whatever method you choose, and how it's supposed to prevent pregnancy - many young people do not use birth control properly, and get pregnant anyhow.

Like others have said, the fact that you are asking this question shows you're not really ready to be having sex.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Why would you even want to have sex without being protected?

I mean thats just askin for trouble.

If you can't handle taking precautions, you shouldn't be having sex.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Just use common sense and stick to hand jobs and oral. Seriously, I did that for 4 years with my girlfriend before we started having intercourse. It's your best bet if you're destined to do something sexual with a female. Just keep your weewee away from her whoowhoo.

But the basketball idea... that's a good one. I have to second that.

Well honey what can I say you want unprotectd sex is like committing suicide. With all of these diseases around, and AIDs, not to mentioned pregnancy. A child which you are also responsible for, due to unprotected sex as it does take 2. Think before you act irresponsible.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Tell me how the hell that would make anything more safe.

Seriously, what's your logic?

Do you even know how conception works?
    Hahaha! As I was scrolling down, I was wondering why nobody had verbally beat the living shit out of this asshole for even thinking about that. That's just insane.

Somebody delete this thread.

Maybe it will serve as a warning to the next one- they're out there in abundance. I remember how freaking irresponsible younger guys were about sex. Once they hit about 24, they get a clue.

Unprotected sex is for married people. Period.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha this is something that always comes up. if you looking playing russian roulette, then by all means have unprotected sex. if you hate taking chances, then stick to the rubber little boy. too many times i have gotten more than one scare if you catch my drift.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Look at it this way....

I found a website that offered some statistics about the approximate effectiveness of different birth control methods within the first year of use....

Condoms (used properly), had a 97-98% effective rate in preventing pregnancy...

No birth control at all had a 15-20% rate in preventing pregnancy...

To put it into different terms for you....condoms would work to prevent pregnancy 97-98 times out of 100 to prevent pregnancy. With no birth control used, that rate would fall to 1 time out of 5. 4 times out of 5, you would be running the risk of pregnancy....not to mention all the diseases that are out there.....

Wrap it up, buddy.
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    Look at it this way....

I found a website that offered some statistics about the approximate effectiveness of different birth control methods within the first year of use....

Condoms (used properly), had a 97-98% effective rate in preventing pregnancy...

No birth control at all had a 15-20% rate in preventing pregnancy...

To put it into different terms for you....condoms would work to prevent pregnancy 97-98 times out of 100 to prevent pregnancy. With no birth control used, that rate would fall to 1 time out of 5. 4 times out of 5, you would be running the risk of pregnancy....not to mention all the diseases that are out there.....

Wrap it up, buddy.
    Dont' know where you found those stats, but I know from medical documentation that condoms are officially 83% effective... and I can't believe its up to 20 pct... even with "pulling out" or timing it with the menstrual cycle, I would have figured it'd be much more dangerous... anyways just wanted to mention the condom fact... I didn't read it anywhere, but got it from some really high-up doctor guy who spoke at our school a while back. Anyways, just keep it in your own pants and you'll be fine. Really not worth the risk...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast