Been seeing a guy for two years and became exclusive a few months ago. I'm confused and often find myself wondering where I stand. Especially lately. Recently he had to move in with his sister, now I don't get to spend as much time alone with him. When we do he is always in a hurry to get back to her house to check on his dog. Even though the dog is fine? I have also recently found out a necklace he wears everyday was given to him by someone but he won't say who and I think that is odd? It broke and he was pretty distraught. His dog was even a gift meant for his ex but she didn't want it so he kept him and if he showed me as much love and attention as the dog I would be ok lol he has never really went out of his way for me but there is proof he has for other women and honestly it makes me feel insecure with how he feels about me. Am I waiting my time? He hasn't even said I love you. Not once. I haven't either but I won't be first. We have talked about it but he thinks it's because I'm insecure personally but I've had other relationships and I never had to wonder where I stand. There are other things he has done in the past that makes me feel stronger that I'm just here and that's it. Being strung along. He doesn't talk much about the future when he does its about him. No we in there. I would like a unbiased male opinion on this. Should I give him a break or should I be concerned and leave?