I met this guy a couple months ago and he's newly single - since July - so he wants to take things slow..OK, fine! We do a lot together - we go to the gym, spend Friday nights together every week. We're getting more and more involved with each other (minus family since it's too soon in both of our opinions). He bought me a Fitbit and says he loves what we have and that I'm really sweet and still wants to take it slow getting to know each other since he was too quick with his ex and he learned from that mistake, which I can respect for only knowing him 2 months.

But I notice that he has the Tinder app on his phone ( and he gets alerts from it when we're together) and I peaked at his phone while he was going through his e-mails and he's getting messages from a personals web site). I haven't said anything because we're not officially a couple and this is speaking volumes to me without me telling him this is a big red flag.

He said he's not hanging out with anyone else or sleeping with anyone else ( and yes, we do LOTS more than sleep together, we go on real dates and spend a lot of time together NOT having sex because we have an amazing time together and a lot in common). But why is he still meeting and talking to other women if he says he's so happy with me and is grateful that we met????? He's so warm and nurturing to me and said he hopes things work out between us, obviously he has his reservations with us going at this pace and I don't want to rush it either.

Is there some way I can maturely approach what I saw on his phone. And why is he wasting more time with me if he just wants to meet different women? We're in our mid-30s and we've both been burned, so we're in the same boat, but I feel like he may jeopardize something healthy and amazing by keeping his options open and talking to other women. I don't want to talk to other men -- I already know what's out there!!! Is there a tactful way of asking him why he's on dating apps still if he's happy with me???