+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help! Need Honest advice on my Bf!

Help! Need Honest advice on my Bf!

So my boyfriend has never given his second mobile number which is of a smartphone (I am aware that he has it! and has used it around me, so its not a secret or anything), anyways that's where he actually uses whats-app on. I have told him to add me since I only have his other mobile which is (just a small little phone nothing modern) where he has family members me and I don't know who else, but every time I mention it he seems reluctant or the topic changes right away (Poof!!) and I stay with the same doubt over and over and over again.

The point is, that 1 year and a half have passed by and I still don't have his second mobile number (which happens to be the smartphone) for us to communicate on whats-app, Which I believe is pretty normal for boyfriend and girlfriend now a days right.

What in the world can this 37 year old men be hiding from me, Btw I am 28 years old, if he has not given me his second mobile number in which he actively uses Whatsapp on!!, I don't get it, and even if he had something to hide and does not want me to know , how in the world would I figure it out through his other mobile number and Whatsapp, its impossible so what is he so afraid of, I don't understand Really.

he also has 2 apartments, one in the city and one here where I live in town,, which is where we go to university ( FACT: we are foreigner students,studying abroad,that's how we met) I have been to his apartment in the city a couple of times, but most of the time we see each other here in town, but the bad thing is that he leaves back on weekends to the city apartment,and then returns from Monday to Friday back here for university and it's always the same routine.
    I wonder if he can be hiding a double life from me!!?

Seems like he have everything for a double life. I would try to sneak into his smartphone and read texts if in case hes in touch with another girl. Also ask can you visit him on weekends and see how he reacts.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will