+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel lonely?

Do you feel lonely?

Everyone here is a strong believer in LOVE! You wouldn't be on loveforum.net if you were not. We are all here for different reasons. Some for kissing advice, some for setting masterbation records, and others for relationship advice spanning from abuse to marriage. I'm here for time and reflection.

Most people I have come across in my life have a very difficult time to find both. People are too busy, and pre-occupied with daily chores. I am cursed with plenty of time, especially time for reflection.

So, I guess it's obvious why I feel lonely.

I'm trying hard not to sound sappy, but I'm longing for a love story in my life. I need that spark. I think everyone needs that spark.

Imagine being somewhere (library, subway, bank...anywhere), and you come SO close to the woman/man whom could provide that spark. But unfortunately, you never met, and it was over. I wonder, how many libararies, Subways, and banks I've been to, and how many chances have slipped through my fingers.

I'm not old. But one day I will be. And I don't want to be alone, sharing these stories with my shadow by the fireplace. I want grandchildren, I want a large family. I want christmas holdiays. I want gift sharring. I want family vacations. I want things that money can't buy, LOVE.

Yes, right now I feel Lonely.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Take EVERY chance as it comes. Do not let chances slip through your fingers - you'll only regret it! I've missed out on too much. Don't let the same happen to you.

It's worse to not have even tried than have tried and failed.
    Last edited by RSK; 27-07-05 at 12:46 PM.

Holy smokes!!!!
    I know what you mean. This was deep and I know excatly what you mean. Please read my story.

[URL=http://loveforum.net/t8484-had-to-say-good-bye-to-my-lady-friend.html]My story, click me[/URL]
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Im not going to read all that but to answer the title of the thread.....No..no I dont.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I know what you mean man. There have been countless upon countless times I missed out on opportunites and/or waited too long for my opportunities which resulted in nothing.

I seriously can't wait till I find that girl that I can share my heart with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy
    Holy smokes!!!!
    I know what you mean. This was deep and I know excatly what you mean. Please read my story.

[URL=http://loveforum.net/t8484-had-to-say-good-bye-to-my-lady-friend.html]My story, click me[/URL]
    that was crazy dude

but i guess we all long for our own love stories in one way or another

no love story IS a love story in itself - see what i mean?

it's kind of like not having personality IS a personality in itself too.

i don't know what the future brings. but if i don't take any chances, i do know one thing for sure - the future brings nothing

what can i say? this is just another love story...it's allready begun, just like yours, but where it will end..........who knows

my heart is empty, hollow and dubbed, i need her affection,
    her affection will fill my heart, with happiness and smiles
    i can look into her eyes and know that i am home
    this is my love story so far, the rest is unknown.

Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    Everyone here is a strong believer in LOVE! You wouldn't be on loveforum.net if you were not. We are all here for different reasons. Some for kissing advice, some for setting masterbation records, and others for relationship advice spanning from abuse to marriage. I'm here for time and reflection.

Most people I have come across in my life have a very difficult time to find both. People are too busy, and pre-occupied with daily chores. I am cursed with plenty of time, especially time for reflection.

So, I guess it's obvious why I feel lonely.

I'm trying hard not to sound sappy, but I'm longing for a love story in my life. I need that spark. I think everyone needs that spark.

Imagine being somewhere (library, subway, bank...anywhere), and you come SO close to the woman/man whom could provide that spark. But unfortunately, you never met, and it was over. I wonder, how many libararies, Subways, and banks I've been to, and how many chances have slipped through my fingers.

I'm not old. But one day I will be. And I don't want to be alone, sharing these stories with my shadow by the fireplace. I want grandchildren, I want a large family. I want christmas holdiays. I want gift sharring. I want family vacations. I want things that money can't buy, LOVE.

Yes, right now I feel Lonely.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Take EVERY chance as it comes. Do not let chances slip through your fingers - you'll only regret it! I've missed out on too much. Don't let the same happen to you.

It's worse to not have even tried than have tried and failed.
    That was a beautiful story man. Thanks. I am a lonely guy too. I had a recent spark, and a recent failure... and you are right man... I have no regrets because I tried. If I was quiet about it, as I usually am, it would have done a lot worse to me.

A word of advice: Come to Maldives and meet new people. We have a lot of resorts and luxury cruises and hotels where you can do just that. Enjoy at least a few moments of your life.

I'm sure you will get what you want.

Shafiee.

no love story IS a love story in itself

it's kind of like not having personality IS a personality in itself too.

No, you are absolutly wrong to the point were more wrong is impossible. No love story is no love story and no personality is a personality.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Boy. Talk about being used. She just ate you up and spit you out, dude. Clearly onto to fresh meat now.
    Speak less. Say more.

luckily i am not lonely. but thanks for asking.

lilwing89 Guest
    Yes. I feel lonely, perhaps it has something to do with not taking my medicine this morning.....

Yeah, i feel lonely.

Starting to get the summer blues? Is that possible? i think i am sick of the weekly routine. ehhh, not exactly sure what i want. I'm not necassarily looking for a realtionship, I think i would like some more friends. bahbaaaaw

Anyhoot, its humpday!!!! and next week i go on vacation, so thats something to look forward to

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I feel lonely depending on how much free time I have on my hands to think about it.

Fortunately lately I've had very little free time.

Tone Guest
    You know... I didn't know what to expect when I came in here, but you suprised me RSK with a pretty decent post.

I think about this a lot, to be honest.

Lately, I don't feel lonely. But I do feel a sense of restlessness, like life is so full of all these little things waiting for me to do. I just want to go out there and taste the storm and I can't because of reponsibilities.

So I dream. Eventually, I'll be able to, one day. Until then, I'm just milk in a pot waiting to froth over.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Hey, I feel u. But the more I fail to find myself a love story, the more clearly i realize that I only can wait for it to come to me. It may sound tacky, but it's some how, well, quite true. God has plans for everyone. it will come one day. And at that time, u will know, once u know, it's your shot to work on it.

It's funny to say this kinda stuff coz i am not a very firm believer, but....some how we needa have faith, and hope for the best that can happen to us. And undeniably, it does works in a misterious way.....

Take it as a trial, it makes u realized truw love is hard to come, and when it comes u will cherish it more and wont take it for granted.

Faith!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast