+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AGAIN... That GAME they play.

AGAIN... That GAME they play.

Repeating scenario over the last year and a half.

Meet Woman and hit it off GREAT. Spend the next couple of weeks getting to know each other. "Feel" a connection build while flirting with each other HARD. She starts saying I'm the most open and spontaneous guy shes ever met or words to that effect and starts sharing intimate details of her life. She calls, texts, IM's often and always makes jokes about ME stalking her. Right about this part we will either "hook-up" and/or she'll want me to meet her close friend/sibling/or parents. Out of blue JUST before said meeting Woman VANISHES. Stops returning calls, texts, IMs. If I do a little "chasing" they get mean and flippant if I don't I never hear from them again.

I'm currently in the last part of this cycle with a girl now. Its getting to the point where its like... This is ridiculous... I mean over the last 1.5 years were talking at least 12 women this has happened to me with... What am I suppose to do? What do I keep doing wrong? Should I shit a brick and run somewhere earlier in this cycle?

Its no secret I seem to attract wierdo's. For anyone who follows my posts I think thats quite apparent. I have no idea what to do anymore...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If it's happened the last twelve women in a row, it's not them, it's you. You're doing something wrong. It sounds like you might get too full-on too early, and they get a bit freaked out/turned off.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Seriously... Every one of those twelve women? It's gotta be something you're doing. Perhaps the fact that you guys get so intense so soon is the problem. The passion dies out. Maybe be a little more on the aloof side?

Maybe it's just the area you live in? Or the place you hangout/work at. Have you lived in the same city/town for your entire life? Maybe you're opening up too soon, or maybe you're flirting too much? Try being cold and distant next time. Works wonders for me whenever I get approached.

it's not them, it's you. You're doing something wrong.
    Clearly...

Seriously... Every one of those twelve women? It's gotta be something you're doing. Perhaps the fact that you guys get so intense so soon is the problem. The passion dies out. Maybe be a little more on the aloof side?
    We'll Ive dated 12 in the last 1.5 years and all 12 "relationships" have died somewhere along that path. 4 of which got right to the end of said path. I'm pretty aloof as it is. Thats what drew them to me. Then we get to talkin and sharing and they seem to start to REALLY REALLY like me. Several of the ladies i paced myself better with but they just lost interest or flat out called me out and said they thought i didnt know what i wanted...

Maybe it's just the area you live in? Or the place you hangout/work at. Have you lived in the same city/town for your entire life? Maybe you're opening up too soon, or maybe you're flirting too much? Try being cold and distant next time. Works wonders for me whenever I get approached.
    I moved to San Francisco just shy of two years ago from Alberta Canada. Girls back home are a little different then girls here.

I try not to play games. I've very open and honest with people and women.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Graham, at the risk of offending you, may I ask if you are any good in bed?
    Spammer Spanker

I'll assume so.

At the risk of TMI. Every woman I've been with is one of those squirting multiple orgasm types. 2 of them have told me they had never had an orgasm from intercourse before and 2 of them claim to never have an orgasm at all before.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Squirting is actually a very rare response for a female. I am surprised if you run across more than one or two of those in your entire life. The fact that you say that every one of them have been this way leads me to believe you have been mislead.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    I'll assume so.

At the risk of TMI. Every woman I've been with is one of those squirting multiple orgasm types. 2 of them have told me they had never had an orgasm from intercourse before and 2 of them claim to never have an orgasm at all before.
    Doesn't mean you are good in bed and because you can give an orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Squirting is actually a very rare response for a female. I am surprised if you run across more than one or two of those in your entire life. The fact that you say that every one of them have been this way leads me to believe you have been mislead.
    How have I been mislead? Kinda hard to fake something like that I would imagine...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Maybe your dick is too big and they run away, scared.
    Spammer Spanker

Doesn't mean you are good in bed and because you can give an orgasm.
    I realize that. Everything seems to be going fine in the other departments usually before the cycle completes...

Maybe your dick is too big and they run away, scared.
    ... If only...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

^^Too small then....?? lol

I know. You have crabs. That's got to be it.
    Spammer Spanker

I think its time to switch teams

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast