+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Few questions

Few questions

I would like to know a few things from a girls perspective ..

1. Is it a turn off if a guy is addicted to sports? I love every sport and watch it too. But I hear girls say "boring" all the time.

2. Do you find guys attractive with spikey hair?

3. Is it true a guy who smells good is a major turn on?

Just curious. Thank you!

Sports are boring...and in my opinion for the weak minded sheep really....especially football. It's not a turn off if a guy likes sports, most do so most women just expect that. You can find a girl who's into sports too...she might be a lesbian tho.

Spikey hair is gross.

Men that smell good are nice, but that's a relative question.

These questions are dumb. Just be yourself and find someone who likes you for you.

If the girl likes sports as much as you, then it isn't a turn off. There are plenty of female sports fans. However, there are also plenty of women who don't love sports. Are you using sports so you don't have to be conversationally intimate? You just watch the game and check out. That IS BORING!

Spikey hair is kewl if you do it right.

I think most women like guys who smell good - but not like they took a bath in it.

Ann
    Ann

Well, it depends on the girl. Does she like sports? Then most likely no. But if she isn't into sports then ye. I am into sports but if the guy we're to be talking about it consistently I'd get irritated. There is a limit to everything.

Spikey hair is alright.

If you smell good, it is a turn on. But don't over do the cologne.
    Titania, Queen of the fairies

"We don't die for our loved ones, we live for them"

Sports can be an interesting conversation topic especially if the girl likes it too. If she doesn't, you could still mention sometimes your favourite teams and try to make her participant in a sweet way by asking for her ''subjective support'' before an important sports event. She doesn't have to watch it with you if she doesn't want to but you can ask her to wish you luck. You could let her knwo how it went, thank her for her support even if you lose and when your team wins you can always reinforce to her that she is your ''good-luck charm''.

Being ''addicted'' to sports and not being able to balance the conversation or the time you spend together because you are always speaking about sports or watching them can be too much but just showing that you have a passion for sports can give you a manly image in compare with other guys who can't be bothered when their national team is playing an important final for example. Many girls' interest in sports tends to increase a bit with age too.

Moderate spikey hair and moderate perfume can be attractive.
    Last edited by Valixy; 14-04-13 at 09:31 PM.

1. It depends on the girl. If a girl is into sports as much as you are, then it won't be a turn off for her. If a girl hates sports, then it likely will be.

2. Again, it depends on the girl and her personal taste. Also, spikey hair may look great on some guys and ridiculous on other guys. It's just a matter of taste.

3. It depends on what you mean by "smelling good". Men who smell like they haven't had a shower in days are a turn off, because hygiene. On the other hand, men who use WAY too much cologne are a turn off too. Personally, I like a guy who smells "clean", but who doesn't cover his natural smell with cologne and aftershave.