+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream

King Zarathu Guest

Dream

So, last night I had this very intense dream, full of emotion. Basically, I was in a very..."void" world. I was floating in midair, everything around me was black except for a light that brightened the darkness in my mind.

I was sitting in front of this weird figure. It was like an extruded cube in a flat surface. I'm going to pull out a 3D program and render an example for you:

I had Christmas lights in my hand, and I was trying to put them in the inside of the figure, right in the weird "dent" inside it. I was also trying to do it with my mind.

At first, I was trying to force it in there, and I was feeling extreme feelings of hate and anger, but I had little success in arranging the lights exactly how I wanted them. [Oh, I just remembered that my cat was also in the dream, not doing anything in particular. He was just kinda sitting on top of the figure.] I felt some of the most passionate feelings of hate I had ever felt in a dream (perhaps even real life).

But that wasn't all; I soon began to scream the word "love" in this echoing void, and I felt an extreme rush of love and happiness through my veins. I pushed my "energy" towards the lights, and they arranged themselves the way I wanted them to without a problem.

Then, my cat turned his face and looked at me. I woke up.

--------
    The obvious can be drawn from this, but what do you guys have to say? I'd like to grab everybody else's thoughts just in case I miss something on my own. Thanks in advance.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Death (separation) anxiety dream?

Darkness --> light = hopes of heaven (love)

Extreme anger = possibly frustration?

Cat = well, obviously you love your cat, and I think your cat maybe represents love, comfort and safety in this dream, but I found this explanation in my daughter's dream symbol book:

"The emotional side of the dreamer, as well as the uconscious willpower of the dreamer. On one hand, it is a symbol of deception and cunning. It always refers to a woman, since the cat is commected to the archetypal female. On the other hand, the cat is a symbol of independence, lust, and self-will, again exclusively referring to a woman. It is a symbol of female sexual organs (pussy) and sexual aggression. But it is also a sign of physical agility, orgasm and freedom. If a man or a woman is having cat dreams, it always addresses the feminine side (anima)."

Eh, that explanation is a little too Freudian for my taste, though.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Maybe the dream has to do with Megan....

It has to do with YOU.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    It has to do with YOU.
    Obviously. I was saying (excuse my rather complex form of wording things) that possible it is referring to my views and perspective of Megan. I saw her last night too, and she's coming over tonight.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Has she dumped that boyfriend of hers yet?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Has she dumped that boyfriend of hers yet?
    Nope.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    sucker.....

King Zarathu Guest
    sucker.....
    I'm not the sucker, I'm just getting sensuality out of her and then I'll probably never talk to her again. If any of us were the suckers, it'd be her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    I'm not the sucker, I'm just getting sensuality out of her and then I'll probably never talk to her again. If any of us were the suckers, it'd be her.
    Oh, you are so full of shit. You want a nice girlfriend to love and care for you- i know you do.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh, you are so full of shit. You want a nice girlfriend to love and care for you- i know you do.

Touché. The thing is, I don't want that out of Megan. I know she's too much trouble, I'm just getting sensuality out of her. That's it. I'm letting her be her dramatic little self in the corner while I sit back going "Done yet?"

But you are right, I do want to feel loved and cared for--who doesn't? My standards for people are just way too high. =/

Well, don't lower them. You'll find her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post

Touché. The thing is, I don't want that out of Megan. I know she's too much trouble, I'm just getting sensuality out of her. That's it. I'm letting her be her dramatic little self in the corner while I sit back going "Done yet?"
    Sorry, but I call bullshit. She has you wrapped around her finger. You are just pretending YOU are the one in control.

King Zarathu Guest
    Sorry, but I call bullshit. She has you wrapped around her finger. You are just pretending YOU are the one in control.
    Doubt it. I'm only letting her do what she wants to so that I can get tits out of it. Yes, really.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=14347[/url]

I know what you mean.

The most intense feelings of hatred and anger I've only felt in my dreams.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast