+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A girl i've liked just broke up with her bf...

A girl i've liked just broke up with her bf...

Ok anyhow this girl I have a class with who I've known for awhile just never really knew. I got to know her better and really started to like her, but I knew she had a bf. However we'd always hangout and stuff like that, since her bf lived an hour away.

After they broke up before me even knowing I was at a party and she came, and gave me a hug and was standing really close to me. Like touching me close, and always managed a way to rub her arm against me somehow.

Haven't hung out since, this was the last weekend I wasn't sick . Anyhow were hanging out this friday, but not one on one, she just tagged me along in being with her and her friend cuz its her birthday. She didn't really ask me, I just said we should do something, and then included me in her plan from her. Which is better then just saying, sry ill be with my friend. However her friend is my cousin though... Idk if that means anything or not.

She came over the other day and went for a ride with me on my motorcycle. The only reason I don't think she likes me is because she doesn't text me... well she does, but like a friend. Shes short, 1 line text, and nothing much more, and even though Im firing more at her and giving her something to respond to, I don't get much. However in person its totally different the flirt is there every here and there.

The only thing stopping me from making me think that she likes me is the fact she doesn't text me much, and sometimes just doesn't even say anything back.

Wtf??? Im thinking she just still considers me a friend.

Sounds like you're in the friend zone an the best way to get out of the FZ is to ask her out on a date. She may not even know how you feel at this point, so she probably is texting you as a friend. Oh, and make sure the ex-boyfriend is completely out of the picture before you do.

It's the best way to find out if there's mutual interest there or not. Good luck!
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

At 17, I still do not understand what a date is. Yeah I know dinner and a movie, but its like people just don't seem to really do that until they are actually dating. Should I just ask her to a movie just me and her anyhow?

dinner, picnic, walk in the park, movie, cook her dinner. make sure you say date though.