+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Drunken Moment

A Drunken Moment

Yep, one of those, only I don't regret it. Does that make me a bad person?

Me & the 36yr guy around the corner kinda got to 2nd base very late Friday night. It had been a while for both of us and yep it was fun. We were both "fuelled up". I was at a neighbours when he txt me, another mixed msg, so I went round to his place to have it out once and for all. He let me in, I hugged him (1st mistake), we then sat on his couch and he went for 1st base (2nd mistake in that I didn't pull back) kissing me very, very hard. He then rolled up a cig, said he was attracted to me but that it would get messy cos it always did and would be worse cos I lived around the corner. I should have got up and left then but he pulled me back and off we went! This kinda went on for a close to an hour, talking then making out, with both of us taking our t-shirts off but then something clicked in me. He'd had 2 cigs and was lying back on the couch enjoying the attention and he looked a bit stoned. I stopped and he said "i can't be the guy you want me to be.. go for walks on the beach and stuff" so I headed home. As I left I said "no more texts ok", and he said yep, no more texts.

Fasttrack 24hrs ie: 1.30am this morning and I'm asleep when the mobile signals a msg. He says "a tempting proposition". Me thinks he's been smoking again and stupidly play the flirt. My reply "Me thinks u r horny. Should I come round to play or stay in bed with B.O.D?". He replies "if I didn't have a taxi coming for me in a couple of hours I might be come round and give your B.O.D a rest". My reply. Hmm, I'm sure that would be mutually satisfying. Sweet dreams".

Now he has gone off to Sydney for a week. Which is prob a good thing. Part of me wants to shag his brains out and be shagged cos its been so long, part of me says say no. We ain't gonna be a couple.. his ex psycotic wife has done him in as far as relationships go. He leds a bachelor lifestyle with a few muso friends. Spends his time either giging, jamming, watching tv on his massive projector or on the computer doing stuff. We have hardly anything in common except right now a desire for a bit of ass.

Needless to say B.O.D ended up getting a darn good work out last night

Everyone has their needs. If you know he's clean, have sex with him. Obviously he doesn't want a relationship. You don't want one with him. You want some ass, he wants some ass. Whats wrong with that?

Idk how you feel about pot, but shit might as well make it interesting. If your into it, make him smoke you out or something before sex.

I know ill prob get flamed for this, but just my $.02.

Thanks for your 2cents worth. We are on the same wavelength as far as the "relationship" goes. I plan to move back to the UK in a couple of years (something this guy is aware of as "a possibility") and I have elderly pets that tie me to a routine (he also knows this as that's how we've got to this stage) so we both have plenty of reason to keep things casual. As for the pot.. I've never smoked, not even straight stuff, I wouldn't even know what to do with a cig! What do you mean by "make him smoke you out"?