I look at your pictures daily and imagine watching you close your hazel-brown eyes, as you anticipate the sweet wetness of my mouth. The thought of how good it would be to taste you, to kiss you.

The taste, oh God I can imagine, the feel of lips and tongues, pressing, twirling together. I can't help but to watch you, wanting to savor every sense I have and delight in every sensation. Not wanting to miss a single one, I cherish the moment in every way, I see, taste, feel, oh the aroma of you, and I strain to hear our hearts keeping time.

You peek and saw me watching you [I blush - caught by surprise] I sense the curl of a smile pass over your caress, [I feel it] and my heart skips a beat. I wonder what you must be thinking, and what you would think if you could read these thoughts of mine. I wonder if you know how much I want you, and how I so wish so much to see all of your tender blessings.

Time stands still, although I vaguely sense a clock, softly ticking away the moment. I can feel a breeze as it softly stirs behind you from an open window. The sun breaks through flowing across your hair, lighting it up with rays, making it shine as spun gold. You caressing me, the sun and myself caressing you... a glorious moment - capture in my minds eye for all times.

I desperately want to hold this moment forever - but can't any longer... it's time to breathe.

Our lips part, the moment is gone... yet lives...

in here...., my love

...and in here.

All my love, for all your life