+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's wrong? is it me, is it her?

What's wrong? is it me, is it her?

Hello, I would like to ask for any opinions I'm open to anything since I don't have much to fall. About a year ago I had just gotten out of a REAAAAAALLY deep relationship, she broke up with me because of the distance (she lives 10 hours from me, she had to move due to her dads job conditions). I really had high hopes for this one, I had not only that physical attraction that every guy has for just the hot girls out there, but a very strong emotional attraction. She fit my other half of the puzzle I guess you could say, I could give examples, but I'll save your time. After she broke up with me she didn't talk to me for a looong time, that being up til this day.

My mom and her mom are really good friends and they were talking on the phone last night. They are coming out for a visit and staying at our house. They will also be moving out here also sometime soon. This girl thinks that it is to awkward to even come for the visit so I figured if I talk to her now the less awkward it will be. She answers NOTHING from me, not e-mails I don't know her new msn, not bebo mails, not calls, not txts, noothing. I got on my friends bebo to mail her after she deleted me from hers, and then she deleted my friend. I still like her, A LOT, I haven't seen her in a year or any updated pictures because I don't need that to know that I like her, being with her is different then any other relationship I've had and I really want to try to get things going again. I don't want to have to wait til lord knows when she comes out here. I tried for a year to get over her went on dates got into more relationships, but I just feel like it's not the same, I keep coming back to her. What can I do?

As you can see I'm really deep in a hole having to come to the net with my probs, I really have no one to turn to with the experience and knowledge of knowing.

oh shit... thats pretty intense actually.. this could be on of those either way thing man, iunno what so say.

i don't think she feels the same way you do.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgitzu View Post
    I tried for a year to get over her went on dates got into more relationships, but I just feel like it's not the same, I keep coming back to her. What can I do?
    There's not a lot you can do. I think she sent a quite clear message to you that she is not interested, you can't force her to be interested in you. One way or another you will have to find a way to get over her. She might be the best person in the world for you, but if she doesn't want you, she doesn't want you, unfortunately it all ends there.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Ok man. I saw an article about this on another site.

At this point you need to be bold and start running some last-ditch BIG time get-her-back efforts.

its sounds like you really love her dude. I would say try and get her curious about you and appeal to her self-interest. it sounds like she doesn't want to deal with you, so you have to decide from what you know whether you should change your strategy or give up and move on. Gluck man
    When I had a girlfriend, and before I decided to live the single life, I learned a thing or two about keeping the peace. This book helped.

[URL="http://www.itshelpful.com/makingup"]The Magic of Making Up[/URL]

Ehh the other site wasn't active lol, anyway... yeah she's showing me signs like, on her profile when I did see it, she had this kinky sign quote that said When my daughter comes and ask me who my first love was I don't want to have to pull out the old album, I want to just point across the room and say he's sitting right over there... I was the first person she ever got into a REAL relationship with. She claimed me as her first love, so I'm guessing that's good. I'm really good friends with her parents they know me well they talk to me sometimes... ya know like that.

EDIT: ohh and her self interest, that comes naturally she's a singer/songwriter, I'm a musician I always found it awkward our initials were the same (Mw/Mw), her talents is also the only thing I lack in the "music business" I suck at writing lyrics and I sound like a frkn frog when singing lol. If I ever get a good hit it's from taking a poem>song and have someone else sing it.

EDIT: This girl liked me ever since 2005, I didn't take her til 2006-7, and I look a lot more filled in since she last saw me... so I think I still have a chance...
    Last edited by Omgitzu; 12-08-08 at 04:44 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A girl who is into you will make an effort to contact & communicate with you. This is usually, but not always, true for guys but it is an unwritten law for women. Its that simple.

If she isn't, she's not.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh