+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP..am I totally off base??

HELP..am I totally off base??

K....We've been dating for a year and a half and talking about moving in together since our 3rd date.We have a wonderful relationship..we laugh a lot....great sex..and we USUALLY see eye to eye.I have never met anyone I'm more compatible with.We are both single parents, I've been single 4 years and he 2.I recently became upset after he mentioned moving our "move in date" back by a further four months.We talk a lot about moving in together and he always says he wants it more than anything.I am confused as this is the third time he has pushed the date back.He tells me he's just throwing out ideas and that I'm looking for a reason to be mad!! AM I.....all I know is that I'm hurt and confused...I don't feel that I want to be mad....WHAT THE HELL!!This is a BIG decision for us..we have 4 kids between the two of us....AMI making a big deal out of nothing????

Hes probably afraid of how things might change if you two move in together. They say talk is cheep. My opinion is that you should just keep your situation as it is just seeing each other. Also there could be other issues he has to deal with that are unknown to you. Just my humble opinion. Peace Out!

you two may be ready to move in together, but consider his kids, ive been a kid in that situation it sucks, he may just being a great dad

Quote Originally Posted by Swoon
    you two may be ready to move in together, but consider his kids, ive been a kid in that situation it sucks, he may just being a great dad
    ^^^ yea that . I would hate to be a kid and have some strangers moving in.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."