+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The way women cuddle.....

The way women cuddle.....

I have noticed alot of my girlfriends tend to like sleeping with their back towards me most all of the time. I thought if they were really in love with me or cared that they would sleep facing me more often and cuddle that way. Do you ladies like laying with your back towards your man? Is it just more comfortable that way or what??

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shit dude, I can barely sleep in the same bed as my girlfriend. In fact I'd prefer to have my own bed so I don't have to worry about waking somebody up with my constant shifting.

People need sleep. And to sleep you need to be comfortable, they can't be facing you all the time. You're looking way too into this.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Besides, that's the best way to cuddle. All her good bits are within easy reach of your hands and her ass is up against your crotch. What's not to love?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Tedel Guest
    In that position you can hug her from behind and make her feel a little "safer"... Oh, well Gribble said it better, though I'd include a boobie grab.

I prefer to have my back against my husband, its spooning and its great! I feel secure that way. I love that he puts his arm around me, and once in awhile things get going because his hands are right on my boobs! Its a secure feeling and a nice one!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Sometimes I'll be facing my boyfriend while we sleep and then I'll turn my back so our backs are touching. This makes me feel just as safe because I know I'm fine right next to him even though we aren't cuddling. And it's even better when he rolls over to me and wraps his arms around me. We aren't avoiding you. Just letting you know we aren't going to smother you all night. We need sleep, too!

She doesn't want her morning breath in your face before she wakes up.
    Spammer Spanker

I sometimes start facing him, but always turn away when I want to get comfortable. I think there's something involved with feeling safe if he's behind you etc. Also opens up spooning possibilities and he has said that it's the most convenient way for him to be able to touch everything.
    And frankly, once you're asleep, things are NOT as romantic and cuddly as they are when you're awake staring into each other's eyes! There's stronger exhalation of breath, for one, and I'm not fond of morning breath either, his OR mine