+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to make your move...

How to make your move...

I've talked to and flirted with a decent amount of girls but it never gets anywhere. It could be because they are not interested but to me it seems like they are.
    One time my one friend who was trying to get with a girl while a bunch of friends were chilling gave his view, "Just ask a girl...if you get turned down who cares, even if you ask 100 girls one will say yes" which sounded pretty logical to me
    Other people said the same thing, just come out and say "Wanna Make out", or something along the lines of that

Was this good advice? If I am flirting with a girl and the situation feels right what can I do to take it to the next level wether its kissing, sex, or anything?

It might also be because I'm a love shy guy, and I'm not that emotional, even though I like and flirt to all these girls I just never seem to make a move.

WHAT DO I DO?
    Let be friends

NEVER ask them if they want to make out. If mood is right simply kiss them. It's really that simple

Yeah, don't ever ask, just do it. If they don't like it, just leave and pretend they don't exist anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by R0aDRuNN3R5 View Post
    "Just ask a girl...if you get turned down who cares, even if you ask 100 girls one will say yes"
    Yes, this is good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by R0aDRuNN3R5 View Post
    just come out and say "Wanna Make out", or something along the lines of that
    Good god, no. This is terrible advice. Asking for a kiss is pretty unsmooth to begin with, but "wanna make out" makes me picture a basement-dwelling mouth breather with either poor social skills or who just doesn't give a shit about being cordial to girls. Just go in for a kiss if the moment feels right.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    "wanna make out" makes me picture a basement-dwelling mouth breather with either poor social skills or who just doesn't give a shit about being cordial to girls. Just go in for a kiss if the moment feels right.
    LOl yeah it does sound pretty bad.

Anyway, obviously on new years people party like crazy, one girl that I "think" I love I'm going to try to see before we go to different parties just so I can at least see her and wish her a happy new years...I'm going to try to smoke with her also and I'm either going to bring up a conversation and let her know how I feel or go and make a move on her.
    -This is my way of asking the girl if she "wants to make out", would it be weird to ask a girl if she wants to shotgun, I would inhale the smoke then we kiss and I blow it in her mouth
    Let be friends

You need to make yourself less available. Push and pull method. You give a hint of attention, then kool it. Let the bitches work for you attention. You give them too much attention they lose interest.