+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do when you find some girl eyeing you up?

What to do when you find some girl eyeing you up?

Hi,
    I am more than 24 years old now but never had a girlfriend. I was a very shy guy and most of the time even avoided talking to girls. I always had friends who themselves never had girlfriends.

I presume that I am a handsome and goodlooking guy. I have found many girls eyeing me up but my shyness always came in the way. Now I have to a large extent controlled my shyness. I can talk to a girl and even stare and gaze them if I find them attractive. You will find it funny that these simple things were so difficult for me before.

My question is what should I do when I find any girl eyeing me up? I have the confidence to take steps forward from that but I don't know what the steps should be.

Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by crazygenius View Post
    Hi,
    I am more than 24 years old now but never had a girlfriend. I was a very shy guy and most of the time even avoided talking to girls. I always had friends who themselves never had girlfriends.

I presume that I am a handsome and goodlooking guy. I have found many girls eyeing me up but my shyness always came in the way. Now I have to a large extent controlled my shyness. I can talk to a girl and even stare and gaze them if I find them attractive. You will find it funny that these simple things were so difficult for me before.

My question is what should I do when I find any girl eyeing me up? I have the confidence to take steps forward from that but I don't know what the steps should be.

Please help.
    "Hi,you got some attractive eyes,i want to see you again sometime.Here's my number,it comes with the compliment on your attractive eyes."

or if you want her number change the latter to "could we keep in contact?That is,you don't mind me calling you 10 times a day"

I'm not a woman, but here's my advice...

If you notice a girl checking you out, go up to her, lean back on something so you look relaxed, and casually ask her, "So, do you like what you see?" Follow that up with a smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruval View Post
    I'm not a woman, but here's my advice...

If you notice a girl checking you out, go up to her, lean back on something so you look relaxed, and casually ask her, "So, do you like what you see?" Follow that up with a smile.
    Depending on the circumstances, I might find that a little creepy.

Go over to her and just talk to her. Be yourself. Compliment her but don't be phony.

Lol well yeah... you gotta make it seem like a lighthearted approach. Obviously with a smug face and heavy breathing, saying that to a girl would creep her out.

Just introduce yourself, if she is interested she will talk to you, if she doesn't talk to you then she probably wasn't that interested.