+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I Stay Or Not?

Should I Stay Or Not?

Hi and thanks for reading this it a bit long but not much i think.

Should i stay with a girl that get pissed off easy and take her angry out on me and even tho i admit i do wrong i say i m really sorry she yells and yells her ass of at me. Since I'm her bf she would not take her angry out on me? I try to cheer her up she use that against me and i feel bad. Ever time i call her with a happy mood and 90% of the time i end up feeling sad,bad or angry only happen once but the sad and feel bad ocassionly. She's say she scared to push me to far to a point where she can't reach me but i think she has almost achieve that. She says i m making my way up her hatetred. She goes on about how i make her wait like 45 min for the phone when she makes me wait like 3~4 hour when meeting her up and i feel really badly disapointed and she goes so ur the bf you should wait. I just never show her that i m disapointed but i just told her about this.

Now people i serously need advice should i stay with this girl or not even tho when i asked her out she was so kind and nice but seems like she change in away and plus she has really bad family problem like who family hates her even mom & dad could it be the family problem??

Regards,
    Loss

Quote Originally Posted by loss
    ...could it be the family problem??
    Yes! Hell, yes! And with the help of a good therapist, it might be fixable, if you give it a few years. Do you want a project or a girlfriend?

You shouldn't let anyone treat you like that. You might have a family problem, too. Respect feels good, which is something you might have forgotten since you started dating the Tantrum on Wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Yes! Hell, yes! And with the help of a good therapist, it might be fixable, if you give it a few years. Do you want a project or a girlfriend?

You shouldn't let anyone treat you like that. You might have a family problem, too. Respect feels good, which is something you might have forgotten since you started dating the Tantrum on Wheels.
    so it i let her keep going like this or i should leave i m so confuse..

Run for your life, unless you like the abuse.

well i used to do that sometimes to my ex he used to come late every night till 3 or 4 drunk, so and i usually had school at 9 so everynight i stay up till that time and end up fighting and sleeping at 6 missing my classes, and many other things. i think i had the right to do so. in your case it could be her family problems, means she needs either your help which i see you don't know how, or a therapist help. it isn't easy living like that. it gets boring and tiring. by the way you didn't mention you love her, or anything like that, so why are you still there. how old are both of you if you don't mind me asking?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm with giga. There is absolutely no excuse for tolerating that sort of behavior. Whether or not she has problems, she has to learn to treat people decently. Besides, who doesn't have problems? If YOU are the problem (I don't think you are), then this obviously isn't a good match, so either way, this is unacceptable.

Something to consider is that people often let themselves behave worse over time. You may just be getting to see a glimmer of what your future will be like with her.
    Last edited by vashti; 03-05-06 at 03:31 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thanks every one for your Advice

yeah ive been there, they will always use u as the dummy 2 beat on. And dont ever use the love word. They will abuse that too.

Just get out of the relationship, seriously, it doesnt benefit either of u!