+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: confused..

confused..

ok my girlfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago.... she cut basically all contact off with me so i had no way of getting in touch with her. She texed me yesterday saying she was sorry for all the pain that she caused me... i didnt respond... i went over to her friends house to talk to her to see how she was doing and while talkin she got on her myspace account. I asked if i could see my ex's profile (since i was blocked from it.) I found a blog that had this in it
    "To a friend; who i miss dearly..
    Current mood: sad
    this is for a person who left my life with a huge impact. A person who showed me that i'm worth more than i ever gave myself. He loved me with a type of compassion that i could never forget. I remember every little thing, the way he looked at me, the way he held me, he way he treated me. All i have to say is September 5, was one of the hardest days. I felt like i left you with a part of my heart. I miss you.."

ok im confused by this because howcome when i texed her before she would bitch at me and tell me to lose her number and such but she placed up this blog. She obviously didnt think i would see it because she blocked me from her page and her friend didnt know i was coming over. i dont see why she just wont tell me this... any ideas?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by darkjuggla View Post
    ok my girlfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago.... she cut basically all contact off with me so i had no way of getting in touch with her. She texed me yesterday saying she was sorry for all the pain that she caused me... i didnt respond... i went over to her friends house to talk to her to see how she was doing and while talkin she got on her myspace account. I asked if i could see my ex's profile (since i was blocked from it.) I found a blog that had this in it
    "To a friend; who i miss dearly..
    Current mood: sad
    this is for a person who left my life with a huge impact. A person who showed me that i'm worth more than i ever gave myself. He loved me with a type of compassion that i could never forget. I remember every little thing, the way he looked at me, the way he held me, he way he treated me. All i have to say is September 5, was one of the hardest days. I felt like i left you with a part of my heart. I miss you.."

ok im confused by this because howcome when i texed her before she would bitch at me and tell me to lose her number and such but she placed up this blog. She obviously didnt think i would see it because she blocked me from her page and her friend didnt know i was coming over. i dont see why she just wont tell me this... any ideas?
    Writing helps express your feelings and it allows release; and I wouldn't want you to see it, just because of the emotions and whatnot involved.

She wants you back dude and she's really sorry. I would suggest going back, but you need to get her to understand that if she does it again, you're out.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just because she blogged those things doesn't mean she wants you back. Obviously if she wanted you back she wouldn't have blocked you from seeing it. So there's nothing to be confused about.

Shes probably talking about your best friend. She was secretly having a relationship with him and decided to break it off on the same day. If you look below that blog, there is one named "To a loser I do not miss dearly...".

Move on son.

King Zarathu Guest
    Well first of all, how strong was your relationship with her? How long were you guys together?

3 years and strong.

King Zarathu Guest
    3 years and strong.
    Well **** dude, I wouldn't just give it up that quickly. See if you can do something--only if you're up for it.

How do you feel about her now?

Yipe. Back away slowly from the crazy woman.

You don't have enough information to make a decision about this. This could mean anything. What I think you ought to concern yourself with is how you are feeling about the way she treated you. Clearly, you won't be able to step right back in where you left off. What is the best that could happen? What's the worst?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Yipe. Back away slowly from the crazy woman.
    This is my thought. You're stuck in a bad situation, and you're only going to make it worse if you keep on this track.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who writes stupid stuff like that on Myspace and thinks it will remain a secret? I agree with Giga. She is crazy (or stupid). Are those attractive qualities to you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes, imagine her like this:

That should make it easier to keep it clear.

well i have decided to just let it go. Yes what she wrote those attractive qualities was about me. But i tried to talk to her and she said to leave her alone that i was annoying when all i did was tex her one time. So i sent her a tex back saying "do you really want that? because i will become a ghost and disappear from your life?" she replied with "what the F#@k no.. just leave me alone" so that gives me my answer plus when you start hearing things like she is going around kissin everyone in the neighborhood and thinks she is hot sh#t just because she is single. So i have decided to just leave that part of my life in the past and move on to the next round. She will realize what she had and lost if she hasn't already.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good. Bye-bye, psycho girl.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

yes goodbye indeed

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes goodbye indeed
    Good, you're better off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast