+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sending xxx rated txt's

sending xxx rated txt's

Ok, i need some honest to goodness answers from some guys to settle a dispute my friend and I are having over some txt's she recieved.

She's in a relationship, and one of her male friends whom she's been close to for the last couple of years apparently txt on a regular basis. She said she doesn't hide it from her boyfriend and he's ok that they chat. We were sitting the other day having coffee and her phone went off, she got the strangest look on her face. So of course I asked what's up.. she showed me... the guy had sent her pictures of his.. um .. junk. I kind of freaked out cause thats the last thing i wanted to see.. Whatever I ignored it and carried on with the visit. Yesterday she calls and said she's gotten 2 more since. Not knowing what to say i told her to delete them and tell her so called friend that he's crossing a line and should probably stop. That if he valued their friendship what so ever he'd have a little more respect and not do that.

I do know they can be flirty with each other at times and i've warned her that she's asking for trouble. Anyways i guess the dispute we are having is why on earth would a guy do that?? seriously What's the logic behind that?? She says that he's "showing off" I say he's more interested in her then she wants to admit.....

Your friend is a fool who doesn't understand guys. This dude wants to have sex with her, and he doesn't care about being subtle any more.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

wow what a friendship huh? I'd be damn insulted by it if it's from someone claimed to be a friend.

Is it really that hard for your friend to know that's absolutely ridiculous? Or could it be that she actually enjoys that kind of attention without admiting it?

Yeah I agree with Vincenzo, he's wanting to have sex with her and trying to lure her with his goods.

no she's not the brightest smartie in the box!! and true enough she could be liking the attention she is some what of an attention hog...... I'm sure there are other ways of getting your point across though... Is it a common thing?? i'm still trying to understand the logic of it all... other then SEX NOW basically.. not like leaving anything to the imagination or anything

I will laugh next time i run into him somewhere... the thought process will be something like " haha i seen ur junk" retard... sending pictures is such a bad idea

eh, if his already sending pix. Then theyre prolly sexting or having phone sex already. imo

Im sure a guy would not show pics like that to a girl hes friends with knowing that she has a bf, and knowing her bf... I'm guessing that your friend is already sexing with him or something, because no guy does that out of nowhere. Your GF is probly trying to pass as innocent...