+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: date rape

Date rape

I just found out a friend of mine was faced with an attempted date rape.. no drug(s) were involved. She went to dinner with this guy then to his place to watch a movie (3rd date). He started getting really aggressive and she got really scared. She finally got out.

Anyone else experience this? Did you report the guy? How did you go about it?

Well I never have (well im a guy, but still). If there is one word that makes me so angry itside, its the word "rape". If I ever caught someone raping a women, I'd ****ing kill him...i'll say it right now.

But with any sort of rape/date rate, many women have to understand that alot of it is very precise or planned, esp. with people they know. They will watch you for a long time, study you, understand you, feed off your vulnerabilities. Sometimes you can see it coming, sometimes you can't. Its very disturbing.

Neb, I'm glad your friend got out, and hopefully this ******* was reported to the police for attempted rape or assualt.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

i wouldn't report it since nothing happened, the cops and such can be jerks there is nothing they can do without proof, just be glad she got out of there. I would recomend talking to a person they trust about it. how old was she? how old was he?

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    it happened to my ex girlfriend WHILE i was dating her ... we didn't report it because, yea, there's no proof of it ... but she was traumatized and I went crazy because I had never been put in that sort of position before ...

but, in immature fashion, i waited in the parking lot of his school and beat his a$$ ...
    I would have probably killed him if it was me
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ::plays "Date Rape" by Sublime and starts skankin'::

well, u can report the guy. But end up in alot of troubles. Not to say u will b in deep shit or anything. But just the fact that there will b alot of things u need to do.

plus, has he done any sexual intercourse with her? did she lose out to him? If there is any physical contact which the female do not allow (such as licking or kissing body parts) then she have some proof at least.

But no matter what, she was not raped. She got away, so most likely there will not b any charges towards the guy. N she was on a date. So in another words, there is othing the police can do (unless u got some witness, but u lose out anyway)

if u somehow try to charge him without any proof or assurence that the authorities are going to do something (other than pay him a normal visit) try not to do anything as he mite end up getting revenge on her

that is what we have to do in mars. Keep quiet, but if there is a rape, **** him back!

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

I think the punishment of choice for me would be to castrate the son of a *****. Cut off both his balls...well, maybe I'd be a littlebit merciful and just cut off one. I'd bet he'd still be sorry and never do anything like that again, lest he wants to jeopardize his one remaining testicle.

Freds.

You pussies.

"WAaah, attempted rape, waaah!" Get out of here with that shit!

Attempted rape is only discernible to the victim...a.k.a. attempted rape for you could be crossing the boundary a little bit to someone else. He stopped, and that's that. For all of you dipshits jumping on the "yeah, I'm a bad ass. I'd kill him right away because he's a rapist," bandwagon....you need to be ****ing shot. Immediately.

Some people are such tools.

If she was actually raped, I'd have more sympathy, sorry.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

OK.. so I've had a look at everyone's comments....

>>>>>>Neb, I'm glad your friend got out, and hopefully this ******* was reported to the police for attempted rape or assualt.

Thanks. She did report him.

>>>>>i wouldn't report it since nothing happened, the cops and such can be jerks there is nothing they can do without proof, just be glad she got out of there. I would recomend talking to a person they trust about it. how old was she? how old was he?

They are both in late 30s. Here's the clincher... something did happen (i.e., intercourse). She was geting really afraid he was going to hurt or kill her because she said stop so many times and he wouldn't and started getting more and more aggressive. She finally said to herself "OK I'll just do this and change my number tomorrow" (he doesn't know her last name or where she lives - it was a 3rd date from an online site)

>>>>I think the punishment of choice for me would be to castrate the son of a *****.

I've wondered about this alot (i.e. would it stop a lot of rapes). Maybe they could do this... cut it off and freeze it with the possibility of putting it back on in say 10 years??? I mean really, if you can't control your hose maybe someone else should hold onto it for a while!!!

>>>>You pussies. "WAaah, attempted rape, waaah!" Get out of here with that shit!
    Attempted rape is only discernible to the victim...a.k.a. attempted rape for you could be crossing the boundary a little bit to someone else. He stopped, and that's that. For all of you dipshits jumping on the "yeah, I'm a bad ass. I'd kill him right away because he's a rapist," bandwagon....you need to be ****ing shot. Immediately. Some people are such tools. If she was actually raped, I'd have more sympathy, sorry.

I called it attempted rape because I myself am not sure if what happened is technically rape. I don't think she made a run for the door and he stopped her, but at the same time I spoke with a rape crisis center today and they said it could be categorized as coercive rape via intimidation.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by nebulachich; 13-01-05 at 04:57 AM.

[QUOTE=nebulachich]
    They are both in late 30s. Here's the clincher... something did happen (i.e., intercourse). QUOTE]

from the your first post and the attempted part I thought he didn't **** her, but since they did she should report it but with virginal tauma (ie her fighting him while he is doing it) they proof is still hard to come by. She should seek consuling and stick by her guns. I am sorry she had to go through this it is an experience that noone should have to put up with.

ugh, this kind of shit makes me sick. some men are nothing but swine. and probably nothing will happen to him and she'll have to deal with all of the pain.

i'm sorry

I think men who do that have a mental problem_ not crazy but it does not register that you are a human____ jus a temporary thrill_ the law shouldn't put those men in jail but rehibilitate them________<<<
    Oh right

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_Casas
    I think men who do that have a mental problem_ not crazy but it does not register that you are a human____ jus a temporary thrill_ the law shouldn't put those men in jail but rehibilitate them________<<<

Right. Because rehabilitation has such a wonderful effect on rapists. Oh, you did realize that most of the sexual offenders who are released from prison are most likely to do something again, right?

Hence the nature of the Registration Law for sex offenders.

I'll tell you what the law should do. Execute more people to make more room for pussy bitches who like to rape innocent women. Don't give me this shit about rehabilitation. The only thing that needs rehabilitated around here is the ****ing system.

Take a guess as to what would happen to you in any other country if you rape someone. Not some weak 1-year cushy minimum security bullshit like it is here in the U.S.

When you ****ing rape someone, it scars them for life. Some pathetic assjocky in prison doesn't care. He forgets about it a few years later.

There is no rehabilitation for any scumbag who is willing to force another human to have sex with them. Period. And don't even cite to me any number of any other ****ing buttpirate out there who "is living a normal life now due to therapy", because I won't buy it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how cushy any prison is, but I can agree that some offenders won't get the point anyhow.

Still, I am also a believer in second chances and in some cases rehab. But none of this three strikes, you're out. I believe you can make a mistake ONCE. Whether ignorance or whatever. I'm speaking in general terms, not specifically sex offenders. If you are in a work environment and someone really drops the ball on something..they really screw a project up or whatnot..I can forgive if he's new and didn't know how to do something..but I expect him to learn from it and next time there's no excuse.

I'd like to elaborate but I gotta go.

Freddie

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    maybe the term "date rape" is used different all over the country but i thought that date rape involved the use of drugs. one agressor usually will use a sedative and slip it into a person's beverage or what not. when the person is under the influence that is usually when the rape happens.

as in this senario, i would think that this was more where the guy was being over agressive and the girl did not agree with it. she did the right thing for leaving his stupid ass but i dunno if i would consider this an attempted date rape. i would say the guy tried to get laid with being too pushy and the girl wasn't really feeling him.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast