+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to prepare for this conversation that I am going to have with this girl I haven't

How to prepare for this conversation that I am going to have with this girl I haven't

seen in four months?

there is this tutor I work with in the tutoring lab in this community college I went to. She's great and a wonderful person to be around with. She is about 27 and I am 22 and she is engaged, One thing I noticed about her is that she was very touchy feely. , like patting me on the back or shoulder.

I worked with her for about a year and my class ended in June 2013. In fall of 2013 I attended a university but I saw her around campus ( I already knew she attended there too) when I was going to meet up with a friend recently and chatted with her. I started getting these weird feelings about her
    now I found myself going out of my way to that location just so I can hopefully see her and talk to her again. One time I went and sat there for about half an hour (I had nothing else to do though so I wasn't skipping anything) I just get this extremely good feeling when talking to her or seeing her. Is this creepy? My friend says I am stalking.

the last time I saw her was on December 13th. I haven't seen her in a while clearly but I may see her again on April 11th.

I am trying to prepare for the conversation I might have with her. One thing I want to do is make sure she doesn't think I am trying to flirt with her or get with her. How do I make sure not to come across that way in any way? One theory I have is to maybe I have my phone out while talking and glance at it occasionally because surely someone who was trying to flirt would be 100% invested

Yeah.....what ever you do don't give her any clue you like her by flirting.!!!!

That would blow you out of the water

* hand slapping forehead *

We've been through this with you before. If you're not wanting her as a girlfriend, speak to her like you would any other aquaintance.

And looking at your phone while talking to her wouldn't indicate that you're not flirting. Instead, it would indicate that you have zero manners.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

How to prepare for a conversation with a girl? Jeez, you need help - most normal folks just go with the flow almost as if women of the opposite sex were (gasp) just normal people.
    Thought about therapy?

If you keep coming to this board, asking advice and getting the same answer that you continue to ignore... what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    If you keep coming to this board, asking advice and getting the same answer that you continue to ignore... what's the point?

What? My older questions were different. I'm actually going to finally see her again after four months and I am asking how to prepare and how not to come across like I am trying to flirt because it seems girls think that. I have a lot of anxiety and assume the worst usually so that's why I am nervous

Quote Originally Posted by extremis View Post
    What? My older questions were different. I'm actually going to finally see her again after four months and I am asking how to prepare and how not to come across like I am trying to flirt because it seems girls think that. I have a lot of anxiety and assume the worst usually so that's why I am nervous
    Girls want you to flirt with them.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell her you think she is hot. She'll either respond or send you packing. That will put an end to your problem, either way.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by extremis View Post
    What? My older questions were different.
    Really? I swear I've already given advice recommending you not look at your phone while talking to her.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.