+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Met the perfect girl and can't be with her

Met the perfect girl and can't be with her

Two months ago I was just getting over a girl I liked. Even though she wasn't quite my type in terms of looks and character, she was still the smartest and most beautiful girl I have ever met, so it was pretty hard for me to get over her. Took me like 9 months or so. We didn't see each other for two months and my feelings had just faded away. I was about to just sleep with girls without caring for them and not fall in love again(at least for a year or something.. I needed a break.. cuz it hurt way too much).. or so I thought. One day I got texted by a girl I knew only from the social network(she was not even from my city) who asked me whether I wanted to meet her cuz she was in town. One thing I knew about this girl was that she loves to dress in blue and has green eyes(the two reasons I had added her in facebook a year ago.. I kinda have a thing for blue and green eyes..) so I accepted. We hang out for an hour and just after she left I got a text about how gorgeous and cute and sweet and etc I was. From this day on we started chatting and talking over skype for hours every single day(as she wasn't in town and we couldn't see each other in person). She turned out to have a boyfriend. When I asked her whether they were together she said 'kind of'. I had this weird feeling I was going to fall for her and even warned her. She replied 'I don't think that will ever happen.. I am just way too weird'. We got closer and closer, I even visited her(she lives 300 km away) two times when she was at the hospital, bought her gifts and etc. Later she even told me that when I was lying with her when she was sick she wanted to kiss me 90% of the time. When I asked her what she thought of me she said I was physically perfect for her, that I was the most beautiful boy she has ever met and that there was something in my she liked a lot. When she finally got in town again and we hang out, it was too late - I had already fallen for her. I gave all I got for two days to resist kissing her, yet we hugged all the time and she even grabbed my hand while we were walking. One night she slept in the same bed as me at my house and when we both got up in the morning I couldn't resist anymore. I kissed her and she kissed me back. We went on for hours. It was the best morning in my life. Then I sent her off for her to meet her boyfriend. Two days later we went out once again. I was very depressed but she eventually made me smile again. We talked about what had happened. I told her that I had developed some feelings for her and she told me that it's the first time something like that's happened to her - to have feelings for two people at a time. She said she didn't know what to do and that she was a really bad person for giving me vain hopes. She was leaving the city once again and for goodbye I kissed her again. She tried to resist a little bit but in the end gave in and it was.. beautiful. One day later she texted me she was feeling weird about what had happened the day before and asked me why did I do that. She said she deffinitely had something for me which she couldn't really explain but her boyfriend gave her something no one else has ever did. She said he was the second person she felt like that about in her life and that one thing she knows for sure is that this will never change. Later, she told a friend of mine that what she had for 'him' was real and that she only had a physical attraction towards me. Though she kept on texting and calling me every single day ever since. She said I was one of the few she felt she could count on and that I am really nice and that we have A LOT in common. Hell, we really do. We basically like the same things, we play the same games and like the same music. It's crazy.. We even look kind of the same(eyes, hair, and stuff like that). So I bet it's not only a physical attraction but who knows... Yesterday I told her to stop texting me, at least for a week until she is back in town. I really miss her and don't know what to do. It will be sooo hard for me to find someone else who has so much in common with me.

Sorry it turned out to be so long but I really had the need to share my story. Hope you don't mind my awful English and if you actually read all of it, I'd be very greatful if you gave me some piece of advice. Thank you for your time !
    Last edited by Kardam2013; 18-06-12 at 10:28 AM.

You said you wanted to have meaningless relationships for awhile because you didn't want to get hurt....well here you are, ready to get hurt, probably worse than you have ever felt before, so that being said what the hell are you doing? Have you not asked yourself that? You know where this is all going, she will end up with her BF because she is in love with him and not you. So your best bet is to just walk away from all of this before she destroys you.

Yes but I think it's already too late to walk away as I've attached to her too much already. I've always wanted a serious relationship but I've never had one. It's either that I can't stand the person for more than a week and break up with him or that she doesn't like me back. There's finally someone who I am sooo much into and has some feeligns for me but I guess that's not enough either(I always thought that telling someone that he's physically perfect, 'liking something in him so much', being SO much physically attracted to him and liking his character so much that you have the need to talk with him every single day is enough for falling in love and being in a realtionship but I guess I was wrong.. girls obviously lack ANY logic). I wanted meaningless relationships cause I was tired of failure. That girl gave me large hopes but in the end it was all the same. I'm scared because I already know most of the girls around my age in my city(and some from the country as well) and chances I'll find someone else who would be as weird as me, like the same stuff and look 99% like the girl I dreamt about when I was like 7-8 years old are VERY low. Plus, I do not want to lose her, I'm having hard times with my parents and have problems in school and she seems to be the only one that can make me smile. She seems to care about me and says she doesn't want to lose me as well(I really want to believe this but who knows whether she's sincere?!). The week without talking to each other is going on and it's already way too painful. Instead of forgetting her, she seems to get more and more inside of my head. I already miss her as much as I've never missed anyone else before. I think I'm hopeless...
    Last edited by Kardam2013; 18-06-12 at 10:31 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So go for it. True love comes but once, and all that.

If it works, you did the right thing. If it doesn't, you'll learn to temper those feelings in future. I happen to think your chances are low, but the only ones who truly understands your situation are the two of you. Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Problem is I have absolutely no idea how to go for it... I can't believe I can miss someone THAT much... and seeing her sending "<3"'s to her boyfriend in the meantime is killing me...

Open your eyes.....she is using you. Also I might add, she is a cheating whore, and she is getting off on how much control she has over the both of you....you are a frickin fool because you accept it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardam2013 View Post
    Problem is I have absolutely no idea how to go for it... I can't believe I can miss someone THAT much... and seeing her sending "<3"'s to her boyfriend in the meantime is killing me...
    Rent 'The Notebook' and then tell her she needs to be sending those <3s to you. If she looks bemused, kiss her.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

She's not using anyone. I'm the one who kissed her both of the times and she just couldn't resist because she has something for me. She had no choice... I'm at fault there.

You are a fool....she has you so played. She is making you think you have all the control.....she has you wrapped around her little finger.

I wish The Perfect Girl would hurry up and get married. She seems to make a lot of guys unhappy here at Love Forum.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I wish The Perfect Girl would hurry up and get married. She seems to make a lot of guys unhappy here at Love Forum.
    LOL! Now that's the quote of the day!