+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who here is curious to see me ?

Who here is curious to see me ?

So i was just wondering , who are the members that are curious to see my old pics ... not THAT old but still , they are not too recent , the newest is at least 5 months old . I dont have that many , just like 2-3 of me only , the rest feature crap such as my ex . These are the only ones i got until i buy my new digital camera ...

btw ... is this any good ? i tried it at the store , seemed good but the vid seemed to jump sometimes ... could be the memory processing .

this is worth 249$ + tax = 300 $ here in canada : [url]http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start?CategoryName=pr_p_cspricedrop1_dcc&ProductSK U=DSCS40[/url]

this one is like 299$ or 325$ + tax = 380 $ : [url]http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start?CategoryName=pr_p_cspricedrop1_dcc&ProductSK U=DSCS60[/url]

i would like to buy something better but im a student and something thats worth 300 up to 500 $ is ALOT of money to me , considering im trying to save for a car also AND i dont work more than 12 h per week cuz im in school . this is canadian money also , so it get paid 8 an hour ... but after christmas , ill be working full-time until next september ... no school for me till then .

btw , i posted one pic , and its the one from my dog , a rottweiler . 2 y old but he hasnt changed much .

PS*** forgot to add , do you think the prices will drop before the holidays , i have lots of special events coming up , i would like to have a dig cam ready by then (this friday , ) . also , i have to buy the memory stick and charger and special batteries for it ... thats an extra 100 $ ... so 300 + 100 = at least 400 $ for all this .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 26-10-05 at 11:09 AM.

For some reason the links aren't working for me Lv...Those are digital cameras? Anyways, you should try Canon ones for around $300 range. You need at least 4mp to give you fairly good looking pics.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I'd agree with asip that cannon is the way to go. Cybershots rule all. BUT, you don't need 4 megapixels. Thats ridiculous. My camera is about 2 years old, and is a 2 megapixel. That means 1600x1200 resolotion. My monitor can't even create a resolution that high, and you're never going to view it or print it in that big of a resolution. Go for a 3.2M cybershot. And you won't have to buy extra shit either, except for a bigger memory card.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Debunkt, 2mp gives you good results, really? My first one was 2mp and it sucked although it was a cheap Vivitar one..I guess it shows why Canon is still the best...I have Powershot A85 now and get great results...Looking to also purchase Powershot Pro 8mp.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

::raises her hand::

That's okay, Misombra. I'm at a loss myself.
    Speak less. Say more.

yea , the cheapest is 4.1 MP ... the pics ill upload were taken with a Sony 4.2 MP ... i think , but the model is about 2-3 years old ... back then , 4.2 mp was the prime . now it goes up to like 9 mp even more .

::smacks haywards ass with the other hand::

Misombra: Are you asking me to tango or flamenco?
    Speak less. Say more.

I can't understand why anyone would need more than 4mp. You're computer screen ain't that big. Paper ain't that big. Your eyes ain't that good. It just seems to me that if you could get a 3mp camera for 100 bucks or something, just do it.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

I'll bet Tone's moobs are that big. Might not fit in the camera.
    Speak less. Say more.

ok , but they dont sell 3 MP everywhere anymore , i asked for the minimum that would look good , they said 4 mp ... i tried looking for 3 mp but they said it was too old the model ...

what's better : Sony , Cannon , HP or what else ... apparently HP sucks ... I tried sony for the previous years ... VERY good results , even in video . Cannon , i HEARD that it was good , but the video is not as good as sony ... so plz , its between sony and cannon ... wich is best in terms of video , pic quality and price for about a 3 mp or 4 mp ?

Tone Guest
    I wanna see, I wanna see!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I wanna see, I wanna see!
    yea , Tone is enthusiastic , nobody really replied to the real point of this thread , but Tony .

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I do... I do.... *raisies hand*
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast